Nick Easley signed to PS

Alphadawg7

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Nick Easley is back, signed to the PS.  

One cant help but wonder if this was a move because they plan to activate Duke off the PS?  Just pure speculation, but one can hope :)

Possible but probably not seeing as they cut a WR from the Ps to make room for Easley.. 

If they were gonna promote Duke why cut the other WR on the PS... Think they just saw enough of veasy

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Honestly if Zay is inactive against TN....I won't be shocked at all.

I really think he's in McDermott's dog house right now after his lack of effort on both INT's.  

McD literally called him specifically out on those plays too in the Presser.  So I would think you are right about him being a bit in the doghouse.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Possible but probably not seeing as they cut a WR from the Ps to make room for Easley.. 

If they were gonna promote Duke why cut the other WR on the PS... Think they just saw enough of veasy

Yeah certainly could be just that...or maybe even both.  

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Why not have Duke and zay active? Keep foster inactive. I'm in the minority thinking zay can still be good, but I definitely wanna see some Duke this Sunday 

I personally dont care who we get rid of to get Duke active.  I just want to see Duke on the field on Sundays and see if he can fit into this offense better and produce more than the combo of Zay, Foster, and McKenzie have this year.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

If Barkley is starting, they need to call up Webb which means cutting someone from the 53.  Hard to imagine they'll do that AND make another roster move.

Perhaps a TE to the IR? One with week ankles 

Edited by fansince88
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Honestly if Zay is inactive against TN....I won't be shocked at all.

I really think he's in McDermott's dog house right now after his lack of effort on both INT's.  

At the same point, I wonder if McDermott is giving up the Peterman treatment since he picked him.  

16 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If they are trying to trade Zay right now...it makes perfect sense

He has no trade value.