Sign in to follow this  
TheFunPolice

Which team foolishly trades NE a top WR this year? AND should the Bills outbid them to avoid this (and help themselves)?

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Knee jerk reaction alert. Brady will be back to putting up points next week since he won't be playing our D. 

That wasn't an off day for Brady, that's a shutdown defense doing it's thing.

this, this, this, this, did i say this?

there was only 1 elite D on that field sunday and it wasn't the Pats***

what they did to our O = meh  (we've had multiple TO games this year, they didnt do anything special)

what we did to their O = elite (i dare say we don't see anyone else stop them like that until the next Bills - Pats*** game)

1 hour ago, the skycap said:

My question is will Denver be willing to trade Von Miller/ Emmanuel Sanders?

Intriguing thought but would Denver really trade their best player ?  Even Elway isn't that stupid is he ?

Interesting idea but overthinking to outthink the Hoodie might not go as planned.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I dont understand why if we had the opportunity to improve our WR core ppl would be against that

Brown is NOT a 1......he is a excellent 2...always has been

Cole is a 3

We DONT have a number 1 receiver on this team....I am hoping for one in the next draft but if you can improve the stable....its not a cap problem

The Bills upgraded the offensive skill position groups in free agency and the draft but they need to do more to deliver the knock out punch to NE's reign of terror.  For starters we need a big, physical receiver (maybe two?) that can battle and box out defenders that play the tight and physical style the Patriots employ against the Bills year after year.  I guess that's why a lot of posters are calling for Duke Williams to get a shot.  That crazy catch Knox made on the sidelines on Sunday, no way any of our WR group battles and out-muscles the defender while still focusing on the ball to make that catch.  Some real speed out of the backfield would be a nice add to in next year's draft.  But if this team is serious about making the playoffs and a genuine run to the big game then it might be worth the cost to get a healthy AJ Green for a late round pick.       

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thanks! (+1) 1