Which team foolishly trades NE a top WR this year? AND should the Bills outbid them to avoid this (and help themselves)?

42 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Pats only have $5 million in Cap space per sportrac...we have $26...seems like they can't fit AJ but we can.....

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/

Those f'ktards find a way to beat the system all the time. They didn't have room for AB either and managed to get the space. Pats are on another level when it comes to beating the NFL rules, officiating rules and QB protection. They don't get called for holding and can make Marshall Newhouse look like he's capable when all he is doing is holding.  And if all else fails, they will deflate balls or find another way to claw into the playoffs. Truly f'ing vomit worthy.  

We needed to place some of those b^tches on IR. One more shot and we better clean them up in NE. I want blood stains and chalk outlines of Brady on that field.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Those f'ktards find a way to beat the system all the time. They didn't have room for AB either and managed to get the space. Pats are on another level when it comes to beating the NFL rules, officiating rules and QB protection. They don't get called for holding and can make Marshall Newhouse look like he's capable when all he is doing is holding.  And if all else fails, they will deflate balls or find another way to claw into the playoffs. Truly f'ing vomit worthy.  

We needed to place some of those b^tches on IR. One more shot and we better clean them up in NE. I want blood stains and chalk outlines of Brady on that field.

Actually they had the room for AB and cutting him is why they won't have the room for Green.  The Pats are crafty but something tells me they are not going to subtract 7.725(Green's 10.3 million salary - 4 games)  from 5 and come up with a positive number.  If they make some cuts and wait a few weeks they might be able to swing it but I don't think Belichick has figured out a way to circumvent the laws of algebra yet.

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Plus how many compensatory draft picks due to the other teams’ failure to gift said WRs by close of training camp? 

After further review, the league has determined that due to the compensatory draft picks issued to the New England Patriots, the drafts scheduled for 2020 through 2023 are automatically routed to New England.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Knee jerk reaction alert. Brady will be back to putting up points next week since he won't be playing our D. 

That wasn't an off day for Brady, that's a shutdown defense doing it's thing.

this, this, this, this, did i say this?

there was only 1 elite D on that field sunday and it wasn't the Pats***

what they did to our O = meh  (we've had multiple TO games this year, they didnt do anything special)

what we did to their O = elite (i dare say we don't see anyone else stop them like that until the next Bills - Pats*** game)

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I dont understand why if we had the opportunity to improve our WR core ppl would be against that

Brown is NOT a 1......he is a excellent 2...always has been

Cole is a 3

We DONT have a number 1 receiver on this team....I am hoping for one in the next draft but if you can improve the stable....its not a cap problem

The Bills upgraded the offensive skill position groups in free agency and the draft but they need to do more to deliver the knock out punch to NE's reign of terror.  For starters we need a big, physical receiver (maybe two?) that can battle and box out defenders that play the tight and physical style the Patriots employ against the Bills year after year.  I guess that's why a lot of posters are calling for Duke Williams to get a shot.  That crazy catch Knox made on the sidelines on Sunday, no way any of our WR group battles and out-muscles the defender while still focusing on the ball to make that catch.  Some real speed out of the backfield would be a nice add to in next year's draft.  But if this team is serious about making the playoffs and a genuine run to the big game then it might be worth the cost to get a healthy AJ Green for a late round pick.       

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1