Jerry Hughes mic’d up vs Pats

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

Proof he played on Sunday since we didn’t notice him during the game

I was really disappointed in Jerry's performance on Sunday. I am a huge Hughes fan but was expecting him to have a day against Newhouse (who is not good.). 

The pass rush in general really let me down. I was hoping Tom would get smacked around a bit. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NextYear'sTheOne said:

I was really disappointed in Jerry's performance on Sunday. I am a huge Hughes fan but was expecting him to have a day against Newhouse (who is not good.). 

The pass rush in general really let me down. I was hoping Tom would get smacked around a bit. 

Hard to sack a QB when he just throws the ball to an open spot on the field on in the ground anytime someone gets close. 

Dude should’ve had at least four intentional grounding calls

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Sacks are nice but the defense got the job done.

It really is hard to complain with how good they got the job done... but yeah, I too would have liked to see Tom on his ass more. Hughes and Murphy weren't exactly killing it down there. Linebackers and secondary sure came to play and dominate though!

2 hours ago, NextYear'sTheOne said:

Nobody smacks around Tom Brady. Doesn't matter how good your pass rush is. He throws it in the dirt if anyone is even remotely close.

3 hours ago, wvbillsfan said:

Hard to sack a QB when he just throws the ball to an open spot on the field on in the ground anytime someone gets close. 

Dude should’ve had at least four intentional grounding calls

And certainly the refs can't call all the throwaways as intentional grounding, but they pass at least a couple last Sunday specially the one in the Milano blitz deep in the 4th quarter

2 hours ago, poblano said:

And certainly the refs can't call all the throwaways as intentional grounding, but they pass at least a couple last Sunday specially the one in the Milano blitz deep in the 4th quarter

Why not? If it was IG it was IG, if it were us you know they would call it 1 million times out of a million.

29 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Why not? If it was IG it was IG, if it were us you know they would call it 1 million times out of a million.

Sadly is the way the league and officiating works that's the reason why "legion of boom"  and the "offensive philosophy-pass happy league" are successful players know this.

And maybe i didn't clarify my point, but the flagrant IG by Brady really pissed me.

• Like (+1) 1