Cam Newton 2020

uticaclub

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

If you can't see it, then you just don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Sorry, man.

At this point McDermott is the same as any coach since Wade was fired. Off to a hot start, brought in his guys, “culture”, etc. but until we start knocking off elite teams and dominating inferior opponents, maybe you are the one that doesn’t know what the hell they are talking about

Just now, uticaclub said:

At this point McDermott is the same as any coach since Wade was fired. Off to a hot start, brought in his guys, “culture”, etc. but until we start knocking off elite teams and dominating inferior opponents, maybe you are the one that doesn’t know what the hell they are talking about

yeah, no.

1 minute ago, uticaclub said:

Read that back to yourself slowly.  The answer to who doesn't know what they're talking about lies within. 

1 minute ago, BillsfanAZ said:

Do you really not see a difference or are you just programmed to "we suck again" mode when the Bills dont play well? 

I hope I’m wrong but this 3-1 team could easily be 1-3, I’m looking for solutions not excuses

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

The Bills are inferior to the Pats but didnt get dominated by them. The difference in the game was a special teams play. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

At first I thought that this was meant to bring him in as a backup which I wouldn't have a problem with

But reading on and seeing people's reactions that this would be to compete for the starter spot, I would agree with most and say no, he would be losing his job as the starter in Carolina for a reason, and it's not because the backup has looked elite in his absence.

1 minute ago, uticaclub said:

I hope I’m wrong but this 3-1 team could easily be 1-3, I’m looking for solutions not excuses

But they arent 1-3. They beat the teams they were supposed to beat....doesnt really matter how they beat them. Every person on here would love to see the Bills blow out opponents and have the game over by the 3rd quarter. The Bills do not have the offensive talent to do that. They need more pieces on offense. That may not get the players until next off season and even then they may only have a solid offense, not one that puts 28+ points on the board every game. 

12 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

And what is the difference between this 3-1 team and the same old Bills teams? 

Do you think previous Bills teams lose by 6 to New England after 4 INT's and a blocked punt for a TD?

Previous Bills teams lose by 30+ in that scenario.

5 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

So your solution is a QB who has lost 9 straight starts?