Brady interview: no props to Bills D

TroutDog

What the hell to you expect him to say? He never trailed and the Pats didn’t have to even sweat this game. After the INT in the endzone, they shut down their offense and forced us to make plays (which we didn’t) sure the D played great, but if they scored to make it 20-0, I think they would have kept their foot on the gas and it would have been a blow out. The Bills only chance to win the game was plays on defense and Brady didn’t let that happen

Edited by uticaclub

My outrage is how much of a pompous A** Brady is.  Basically saying that Allen should run smarter, and blaming the injury on Allen.  Hey Brady, STFU.  Anytime a defender gets near you it's 15 yards.  Your O-line holds and isn't called.  You're a sissy, and if you ever got hit like Allen did would throw the biggest temper tantrum ever.  And the guy who hit you would be suspended for multiple games.  

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27735840/brady-allen-hit-risks-involved-running

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

True but that isn't the narrative we are trying to advance here in this thread, we are supposed to be outraged Brady didnt go on and on about how great the Bills D was

Does anyone really give a rats ass if Brady acknowledges us or not, are we really that pathetic we need recognition from that new age turd

What if Brady did sing praise for the Bills D. Would it change anyone's opinion of him? Even in defeat, the Bills should be confident moving on to Tennessee.

1 minute ago, Rocket94 said:

What if Brady did sing praise for the Bills D. Would it change anyone's opinion of him? Even in defeat, the Bills should be confident moving on to Tennessee.

Excellent point. 

No the narrative would then be the devious Brady signing our praises but doesnt really believe it,  like Belihehk always does to opponents just to soften us up.

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Excellent point. 

No the narrative would then be the devious Brady signing our praises but doesnt really believe it,  like Belihehk always does to opponents just to soften us up.

I know. Anyone that would believe a thing those two say had to have fallen off a banana boat. Belichecks flat and rehearsed insincerity, and Brady's s...eating grin. We will get em.

fact is Tom looked in the mirror Sunday and saw an old man and he's more focused on that than anything else.  He's giving credit in the form of innuendo but at the end of the day he's scared and not of getting hurt but falling down to the point the team either flounders or looks a different direction, remember this is the guy that said "I'm going to play until i'm 45" and he meant it, and that won't be as a backup.

now his ego, HGH, health science diet, protection from the league (in however form you choose to answer) and D will motivate him to drive on but he's a man that's now facing his inner demons and it genuinely bothers him; how he's perceived in this league means everything to him.

now - things will be alright in Pats*** land as they get the Deadskins next so their facade will continue but it's only masking the inevitable, if he has to throw the ball that many times with no/little running game and stronger teams on the backside of their schedule could be a tougher run than they had last year.

and i know i'll get labeled as crazy here but I'm not putting the word elite nor great in front of talking about their D; I'll give them 'good' to 'solid' (maybe coaching moves the dial towards good) but they let a mediocre, turnover prone offense put up almost 400 yards on them and they were getting tired towards the end.  the interceptions were as bad on Josh than they were on the D, basic, run of the mill capitalization on a bad mistake; they didn't do great things to create them and the Bills have had multi-turnover games this season so the Pats didn't bring something new.  Josh was out of his mind, the Pats*** mystique was more of a factor than solid defensive play.

definitely not going to happen this week, but this Pats D ends up middle of the road by years end, i get it, that's a risky statement with the easy road they have but the average bills and the terrible Josh allen (Pats*** fans comments, not mine) dominated them on both sides.

Remember:  it was just last year we were experience a sting of multiple TO's/sacks for our D and all the "bills fans" on this site were arguing "it's not sustainable" so then why are we labeling the Pats*** D as elite when in their only game playing an average offense they managed enough TO's to get by for a win?

Edited by Say When...

It’s ok. It’s a win-win situation. Either he has to begrudgingly give props to our D which he doesn’t OR he has to admit he sucked donkey balls and couldn’t generate more offense than Josh did with multiple turn overs.