Brady interview: no props to Bills D

TroutDog

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27735840/brady-allen-hit-risks-involved-running

I would think that, at least, he mention them. 

Quote:

"We got off to a good start, which was great. But we really didn't do much after that. We just never really could find our rhythm," he said.

"We have to figure out what we can do well. We have to figure out the things we have to throw out that we're not doing a good job of and that probably won't work. Because every year your team changes and so forth. Sometimes you try certain things because you think they are going to work and they don't. Or you build on things.”

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

why are you here? you're no bills fan. you're a down on your knees patsie fan. that's all you do is praise them. you suck

You beat your dog to death and want to go after something else?

11 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Listen to the post game interview.  He says how good the Bills were

True but that isn't the narrative we are trying to advance here in this thread, we are supposed to be outraged Brady didnt go on and on about how great the Bills D was

Does anyone really give a rats ass if Brady acknowledges us or not, are we really that pathetic we need recognition from that new age turd

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Listen to the post game interview.  He says how good the Bills were

Didn’t hear that. Glad he did it but, in my opinion, it would have been good to share in this interview as well because our D was stellar. 

Thank you for letting me know. 

eff that dude.  we had them in a tight a$$ game, we're good.  we can almost win toe to toe vs the best team in the league.  we're actually good.  offense is behind the defense but was coming until a concussion.  hopefully our guy Josh learns a ton from this game and finds some peace/balance in his game so he won't have to fire the team up with some highlight run each week. 

Speedy recovery please No. 17

• Like (+1) 2

Why should he show any respect for the Bills that would mean that he would give them props & admit they shut him down & he won't do that !

They just need to kick their ass next time in their house & that will prove where the Bills are at until they do that there will be little to know respect from them. Bellichek will give some but that's where it ends !! 

I just wan the Bills to beat them while Brady is still there because if they don't the excuse will be that we couldn't do it while he was there & even if we do now the excuse will be that he is 42 years old so you should be able to !! 

4 minutes ago, Jobot said:

Brady is done after this year.  He'll be the reason they get bounced in the playoffs.

I totally agree. I can’t wait to see how his body does around week 12. After getting hit a bunch and playing in the cold. He looked old out there on Sunday and it is early in the season.

any of you guys over 40 know your body can only take so much. I know Brady takes great care of himself and all that, but no way he doesn’t feel the hits more. 

What Patriots board do all these Pats fans belong to? I can’t wait to be over there when the fall happens.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I totally agree. I can’t wait to see how his body does around week 12. After getting hit a bunch and playing in the cold. He looked old out there on Sunday and it is early in the season.

any of you guys over 40 know your body can only take so much. I know Brady takes great care of himself and all that, but no way he doesn’t feel the hits more. 

What Patriots board do all these Pats fans belong to? I can’t wait to be over there when the fall happens.

Who cares about praise from Brady. I mean really.

Patriots' Tom Brady admits flight home from Buffalo 'sucked' in candid Week 4 comments

"The flight home (Sunday) sucked," the quarterback told Gray. "The night of sleep sucked. You watch the film, and that sucks, and then you just lick your wounds, and you get up and you try to do better the next week.

"We've lost a lot of games playing poorly, and sometimes, when you don't play well on offense but you play well defensively, you win," Brady said. "We're not just going to give that game away and say it should have been a loss.

Look, our defense is playing great. Our offense has played pretty well over the course of the season. We just didn't play well (Sunday) on the road in Buffalo, which a lot of teams have struggled there over the years."

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Jobot said:

Brady is done after this year.  He'll be the reason they get bounced in the playoffs.

Who knows Peyton looked finished his final year but the defense around him carried to a Championship, maybe the Patriots do that this season yet honestly I can't see them continually playing at the level they've showed the first four games, as honestly as bad as the Bills offense was we still could have won that game. Hopefully the rest of the league can use our defense as a model in keeping the Patriots offense in check and maybe another team will get better bounces on offense.