MNF: Bengals at Steelers

YoloinOhio

55 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Steelers OC doing a nice job of getting Rudolph easy completions. Daboll could learn a thing or two 

More then half his 1st half completions were to RB's.  I think part of our problem on offense is we may have the worst set of RB's in the NFL - pending whether Singleterry is the real deal or not.  We just don't know about him yet but the Gore/Yeldon combination is weak - very weak.

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

More then half his 1st half completions were to RB's.  I think part of our problem on offense is we may have the worst set of RB's in the NFL - pending whether Singleterry is the real deal or not.  We just don't know about him yet but the Gore/Yeldon combination is weak - very weak.

Gore just carved up the league's #1 rush D and Yeldon proved rather effective in the pass game. Singletary so far has looked stellar too. I don't think they are the reason Allen isn't checking down.

2 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Steelers looking legit. This will be a tough one later in the year. 

Defense looks solid. Offense is mostly check downs and gimmicks, combined with awful defense on the other side. It was always going to be a tough game but it's pretty clear we are competitive too.