Roster question: Who backs up Matt Barkley vs Titans??

AmishRifle

1 hour ago, AmishRifle said:

I’ve been patiently waiting for @YoloinOhio to break the news!  Who is backing up Matt Barkley vs the Titans???  I’ve not heard of any signings or roster moves as of yet.  Are they hoping that Allen makes it out of protocol?

the longer the Bills go without making a Roster move the more it looks like Allen will be fine Sunday

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Utah John said:

No, he was late and didn't get enough speed on the throw.  Yeldon was open, really open, and the pass just didn't get there in time.  

Moving out west has made you lose your sense of humor, I really was not being serious. By the way, Utah is beautiful, I recommend a visit there to all.

11 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Is Webb on the PS ? I don’t even know. I’d imagine we’ll see a move made Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest if it appears that Allen won’t go . 

They should wait until late in the week - probably Sat because that way the Titans have to prepare as if Josh will clear.  If they elevate Webb Tuesday or Wednesday- then the Titans can assume that it will be Webb and Barkley and prepare that way.

13 hours ago, Gugny said:

He was a really good HS QB! From what I recall he was recruited pretty decently as a QB and then decided to play Safety later in the process 

Edited by YoloinOhio

25 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

It will be Webb, but don't be surprised if they don't sign him until Saturday. That way, they can pay the guy who they need to cut and DW. Its good business practice in the NFL and a solid for both players

I thought I read that players have to be on the 53 by Friday at 4pm to play on Sunday?