One bite, Bills Mafia edition

Teddy KGB

57 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

He’s all Boston everything.     Gotta thank him for creating barstool though.    

He does love Bills Mafia though!  The Pizza Pete review is getting a ton of positive feedback all over the Social Media sites.  Really great to see

23 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

He does love Bills Mafia though!  The Pizza Pete review is getting a ton of positive feedback all over the Social Media sites.  Really great to see

I agree he’s a dick about it but always is putting bills fans in good light 

I can see why people can’t stand him but he doesn’t rub me the wrong way 

1 hour ago, mikemac2001 said:

I agree he’s a dick about it but always is putting bills fans in good light 

I can see why people can’t stand him but he doesn’t rub me the wrong way 

This is a pretty cool listen and gives a glimpse of the mutual respect between Bills fans and El Pres.  Really cool that the Pinto crew backed him up instead of pleasing ESPN

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The last minute of the recap talked about flip cup, that was actually at the TBD tailgate, with my nephews and their friends....he kinda sucked LOL. This be them!

also, good recap here...fun video.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/video/1429025/i-love-bills-mafia-part-ii

1:36 mark is his excursion to the TBD tailgate and the flippcup game. One of nephews big beard in the back, dude in the Reid Ferguson jersey is actually Reid neighbor in OP and a Jets fan, dude in the blue zip on right my friends kid, and blonde is his girlfirend!

Edited by plenzmd1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2019 at 9:47 PM, BillsPride12 said:

had Pizza Pete’s pizza yesterday finally inthe Hammer Lot.   Amazing.  I give it a 9.9/10 ... I probably have much lower standards than the fellow from Barstool Sports, but still

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 8:18 PM, RiotAct said:

had Pizza Pete’s pizza yesterday finally inthe Hammer Lot.   Amazing.  I give it a 9.9/10 ... I probably have much lower standards than the fellow from Barstool Sports, but still

I've been to the Pinto tailgate many times but have yet to try Pete's Pizza...one of these days.