What would this place look like if Barkley did engineer a TD & the Bills won?

Billsfan1972

I just saw the replay.  

I'm heartbroken. That 2nd & Goal pass to Smoke was Sooooo close. If he cuts upfield a half of second sooner, that's a TD.

Also loved the Smoke pass to Yeldon. So close!!!

It'd look and feel different because there wouldn't be much pressure going into Tennessee. If we lose 2 straight going into the bye , that's tough.  Next week now becomes a very big game in the grand scheme of things

Edited by JerseyBills

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

This place would be even more ridiculous...

Thank God he didn't actually

Nah, I could live with it. It was looking like Josh might do it himself. I wish he’d slid and made it 4th and short, rather than try TOO hard, again. Josh has done it enough times that it wouldn’t be “awful” if Barkley did it once. We need Josh’s ceiling, and Barkley can’t jump high enough to touch that. 

I would probably say how lucky we got and wish Allen a speedy recovery so Barkley can go back to where he belongs.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

This place would be even more ridiculous...

Thank God he didn't actually

I’d happily deal with that nonsense if it meant beating the Pats and being 4-0

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Nah, I could live with it. It was looking like Josh might do it himself. I wish he’d slid and made it 4th and short, rather than try TOO hard, again. Josh has done it enough times that it wouldn’t be “awful” if Barkley did it once. We need Josh’s ceiling, and Barkley can’t jump high enough to touch that. 

I'll obviously take any W but the Barkley love is absurd and would be even crazier if he pulled it off

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

I would probably say how lucky we got and wish Allen a speedy recovery so Barkley can go back to where he belongs.

I’d happily deal with that nonsense if it meant beating the Pats and being 4-0

Read post below

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I shudder to think that Allen would be on the next bus out of Buffalo.

I already see 12 pages debating that Barkley gives the Bills the best chance to win.

It would look unbearably , mind numbingly stupid , that’s how. Even more than the normal amount. I’m almost glad it didn’t , even though I don’t think it would have changed a thing as far as the actual team goes. There is an idiotic segment of fans ( probably of any team ) that loves backup QBs and prefers less talented players to starters. Seems abnormally high with Buffalo fans though. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

It would look unbearably , mind numbingly stupid , that’s how. Even more than the normal amount. I’m almost glad it didn’t , even though I don’t think it would have changed a thing as far as the actual team goes. There is an idiotic segment of fans ( probably of any team ) that loves backup QBs and prefers less talented players to starters. Seems abnormally high with Buffalo fans though. 

If only Peterman was still around.....  And of course who'll ever forget Rob Johnson?  

• Haha (+1) 1