Foles anyone?

Charles Romes

1 minute ago, dayman said:

I'm going to go ahead and say yes...I would trade for Foles if he was healthy and we were going to the playoffs. For sure. People can talk ***** all they want but that would be a great move for us.

IDK what you want Dabboll to do it isn't his fault Josh makes bad throws and fumbles. The plans seem balanced, we take risks, guys do get open, we run enough and it works enough ... it's all there man Dabboll is doing a decent job. 

is he? the play calling has been very questionable this season. he seems to take 1 step forward and 3 steps back. yesterday both times we got to the goal line playcalling was poor. resulted in 2 4th and goal scenarios. Also every single interception was on FIRST down. why is Dabboll throwing so much on 1st down when NE have the best secondary in the league.  

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

As next years backup after we trade Barkley for a first because he played so well against the titans but then josh came back and showed us that he's the guy... Yeah. Lets do that. 

Nice script for a feel good movie … 

13 minutes ago, dous21 said:

is he? the play calling has been very questionable this season. he seems to take 1 step forward and 3 steps back. yesterday both times we got to the goal line playcalling was poor. resulted in 2 4th and goal scenarios. Also every single interception was on FIRST down. why is Dabboll throwing so much on 1st down when NE have the best secondary in the league.  

It's 2019 I have no issue with Dabboll throwing on first down. Josh needs to stop throwing to the other team. I find it refreshing that Dabboll's attitude is that we're going to run modern offense no matter what...about time. 

Edited by dayman

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm not knocking him

I think it's fantastic he has shown he can pull it out in the 4th

I expect to see many many more

To paraphrase a certain prominent American: Josh Allen gets praise because he throws picks and fumbles and falls behind and then sometimes leads his team back; I like guys who don't fall behind in the first place.

[Just kidding ... I think he's doing fine]