Foles anyone?

Charles Romes

This reactionary bull ***** to one bad game against an elite defense has to end. Josh is a young QB who hasn’t even started a full seasons worth of games yet. Josh has a lot of work to do, but the potential is there enough to warrant sticking with him for the rest of the season as long as he is healthy. Once the season is over you can fully evaluate Josh and see how much confidence you have in him going forward. 

To me I think you can’t just give up on a guy after one bad game. I think people kind of forgot that Josh doesn’t have a great supporting cast. Don’t get me wrong Brown and Beasley are a solid 2 and 3 WR, Gore and Singletary are a solid RB combo, and the O-line is mid-level and has a chance to get better while Knox is a raw but talented tight end. However the O-line has been inconsistent and there is a lack of a game breaking number WR1. 

Seriously this fanbase needs to calm the ***** down. 

54 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Nope. Foles is Trash. 

pull the plug on a QB that is 3-1 with 5 comebacks on his resume. Wow I am starting to see more and more clowns as Bills fans. Maybe too many brain injuries from the tables. 

I wouldn't pull the plug on Allen either, but he has more INT's/turnovers than he does TD's...let's not act like he's John Elway or something.

(Still can't believe this team traded away Patrick Mahomes...and don't give me the "he wouldn't be the same here," the kid is flat out uber-talented.)

1 hour ago, Charles Romes said:

Not ready to pull the plug on Allen altogether but he’s not ready to take us to the promised land this year anyway. We have the cash, while the Jags need the cash and may be looking for a buyer in light of Minshew Magic. Our D may be primed for a Super Bowl run and the Super Bowl QB may be available late season when he’s at his best.  

I think it's an awesome idea. We can put Flutie/Johnson to rest and get rolling with Allen/Foles!

You just keep thinking, Butch :D

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Nope. Foles is Trash. 

pull the plug on a QB that is 3-1 with 5 comebacks on his resume. Wow I am starting to see more and more clowns as Bills fans. Maybe too many brain injuries from the tables. 

Exactly. People have sniffed too much glue to think that Allen is going anywhere anytime soon. He’s their guy. Period. It’s laughable to think otherwise. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Charles Romes said:

Not ready to pull the plug on Allen altogether but he’s not ready to take us to the promised land this year anyway. We have the cash, while the Jags need the cash and may be looking for a buyer in light of Minshew Magic. Our D may be primed for a Super Bowl run and the Super Bowl QB may be available late season when he’s at his best.  

Why not Minshew II? F it...

1 hour ago, JustWinPlease said:

I wouldn't pull the plug on Allen either, but he has more INT's/turnovers than he does TD's...let's not act like he's John Elway or something.

(Still can't believe this team traded away Patrick Mahomes...and don't give me the "he wouldn't be the same here," the kid is flat out uber-talented.)

And sat for a year learning from Andy Reid. 

would he be the same playing right away learning from Culley?

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Nope. Foles is Trash. 

I don't think OP is saying right now. but If Allen doesn't improve by the end of the season and we aren't in the playoffs with a super bowl winning caliber defense we need to start asking questions. 

Just now, dous21 said:

I don't think OP is saying right now. but If Allen doesn't improve by the end of the season and we aren't in the playoffs with a super bowl winning caliber defense we need to start asking questions. 

And even if we do have to start asking questions. The Answer to those questions should never be FOLES 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

And even if we do have to start asking questions. The Answer to those questions should never be FOLES 

yea big no to Foles. I'd rather get rid of Dabboll and bring in a QB guru to properly teach Allen. B/c as of now I have zero faith in this coaching staff to properly develop a QB. 

Edited by dous21

I'm going to go ahead and say yes...I would trade for Foles if he was healthy and we were going to the playoffs. For sure. People can talk ***** all they want but that would be a great move for us.

1 minute ago, dous21 said:

yea big no to Foles. I'd rather get rid of Dabboll and bring in a QB guru to properly teach Allen. B/c as of now I have zero faith in this coaching staff to properly develop a QB. 

IDK what you want Dabboll to do it isn't his fault Josh makes bad throws and fumbles. The plans seem balanced, we take risks, guys do get open, we run enough and it works enough ... it's all there man Dabboll is doing a decent job.