Ok my bad. 4 4th QTR Comebacks

5 Game winning Drives 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/comeback.cgi?player=AlleJo02

so One game was tied in the 4th. Guessing the Jax game 

I'm not knocking him

I think it's fantastic he has shown he can pull it out in the 4th

I expect to see many many more

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This deep into the thread and it's time to mention that Foles just signed an $88 million contract with $50 million guaranteed.....and he is out indefinitely after surgery.

But otherwise---keep discussing the merits of Nick Foles.

This thread creation challenges that claim...

Point made ?, just hoping against hope.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Not ready to pull the plug on Allen altogether but he’s not ready to take us to the promised land this year anyway. We have the cash, while the Jags need the cash and may be looking for a buyer in light of Minshew Magic. Our D may be primed for a Super Bowl run and the Super Bowl QB may be available late season when he’s at his best.  

Your words say no but your eyes say YES.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm not knocking him

I think it's fantastic he has shown he can pull it out in the 4th

I expect to see many many more

If not for the cheap head shot, he just might have done it again. Slide on 3rd and 8 after 6, then go for it on 4th. I like trying to make the play, but it has to be smart, too. Live and learn.....as long as he learns (and he seems to to some degree), we should be good in the long run. 

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

First, we scalp em.  Then we tattoo em.  Then we hang em.  And then we kill em.

what are we leaving out the tar and feathering? What about the Process 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Not ready to pull the plug on Allen altogether but he’s not ready to take us to the promised land this year anyway. We have the cash, while the Jags need the cash and may be looking for a buyer in light of Minshew Magic. Our D may be primed for a Super Bowl run and the Super Bowl QB may be available late season when he’s at his best.  

Please do everyone a favor and stop posting. You’re a moron. 

38 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Go back to sleep

41 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

people around here have the memory of a freaking gnat.... i'll take the youngster with the winning record and that's tied for the NFL lead in 4th quarter comebacks during the last 15 games..... all while being a green horn and learning on the fly for more than half of it.

First ... we agree.

But I have to know .... do you have some sort of problem with gnats?

46 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Nope. Foles is Trash. 

pull the plug on a QB that is 3-1 with 5 comebacks on his resume. Wow I am starting to see more and more clowns as Bills fans. Maybe too many brain injuries from the tables. 

Someone should pin this response.  

Spot on.