Foles anyone?

Charles Romes

Not ready to pull the plug on Allen altogether but he’s not ready to take us to the promised land this year anyway. We have the cash, while the Jags need the cash and may be looking for a buyer in light of Minshew Magic. Our D may be primed for a Super Bowl run and the Super Bowl QB may be available late season when he’s at his best.  

• Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Not ready to pull the plug on Allen altogether but he’s not ready to take us to the promised land this year anyway. We have the cash, while the Jags need the cash and may be looking for a buyer in light of Minshew Magic. Our D may be primed for a Super Bowl run and the Super Bowl QB may be available late season when he’s at his best.  

Nope. Foles is Trash. 

pull the plug on a QB that is 3-1 with 5 comebacks on his resume. Wow I am starting to see more and more clowns as Bills fans. Maybe too many brain injuries from the tables. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Nope. Foles is Trash. 

pull the plug on a QB that is 3-1 with 5 comebacks on his resume. Wow I am starting to see more and more clowns as Bills fans 

5 comebacks and still doesn't have a full 16 game season under his belt.

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

better idea. Just Give yourself a 3 week ban for suggesting such a dumb idea 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 8

4 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Pretty ridiculous to even consider pulling Allen out of the starting job.  

4 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

5 comebacks and still doesn't have a full 16 game season under his belt.

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Nope. Foles is Trash. 

pull the plug on a QB that is 3-1 with 5 comebacks on his resume. Wow I am starting to see more and more clowns as Bills fans. Maybe too many brain injuries from the tables. 

4 4th quarter comebacks according to this

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/comebacks_career.htm

Tied with Tyrod and Carson Wentz

Can you say premature?

Go Bills!!!

I'm not ready think think Allen is a top 5 qb in this league at all, and not anytime soon.

However, as others have said, he has had some good games, and for the past few years most people have wanted not much more than a QB that can lead a 4th quarter comeback. He has a few already.

I will not support Allen no matter what, but I want to give him time and am in no way looking for or even thinking about a replacement yet.

14 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Lmao...we are going as far as Allen takes us. This isnt Madden bro. Get real.

9 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

Isnt this an opinion based site?

Yes, but it’s not s stupid based site.

• Haha (+1) 2

This deep into the thread and it's time to mention that Foles just signed an $88 million contract with $50 million guaranteed.....and he is out indefinitely after surgery.

But otherwise---keep discussing the merits of Nick Foles.

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

Yes, but it’s not s stupid based site.

This thread creation challenges that claim...

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

I think it's a great idea to give up on a QB after 15 starts.  

Common man!

• Haha (+1) 1