Why’s Allen not getting peterman like treatment?

50 minutes ago, ******* said:

Don’t give a sh*t that he’s a first round pick. Shouldn’t matter. 

Then once again, youve shown you dont know football. This is common sense, and if you cant tell an apple from an orange and recognize and respect the difference i have to ask for the umteenth time- what are you really even doing here?

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Why aren't you getting the Peterman treatment cus your posting is trash.

Tom Brady looked awful yesterday, we're 3-1 because of Allen as much as the defense

If Barkley plays , everybody will be praying for Allen to be back because Allen is much better

Even with Barkley out there yesterday. I had little confidence that our offense could mount a comeback. I kept hoping Josh would come running out of the tunnel. Would have made for a great movie. Especially if he led us down the field for the go ahead TD. Josh is the QB of this franchise, until he proves to be inept. He isn't inept he is young. One game does not make a season.....or a career.

Edited by DRA3196
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Chill said:

If he has another game like that, it will start. 

Weve seen more good than bad from JA. 

His future with this team is still up in the air, he is at the crossroads. Plus, if he misses any time, that injury prone label will start coming up more often. 

No....his future with the team is really not up in their air....Josh Allen is the QB...thats it

Peterman has yet to play a full NFL game and has 1 win associated with his name thanks to Joe Webb III's overtime heroics.  

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PeteNa00.htm

Josh just started his 16th game.  Lets see if you can spot the difference OP?

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AlleJo02.htm

Um. Because he wins. He lost a game to the defending world champs that hadn’t given up a TD since January. Are we really going to do this every time we lose? News flash: no team in history has ever gone 19-0. Teams lose games. We’re 3-1 with our only loss being a one-score loss to the champs. 

get lost, OP.

..let's just scour the Arena league and start a new QB every week. Maybe even some Junior colleges..maybe that UB freshman will come out next year and we can start him as an UDFA....better yet I hear West Seneca Pop Warner football has a promising 14 rear old right now