The real test for this team is this weekend

warrior9

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

For me, I honestly think he's coached to do all that.  He just resorts back to bad habits with adversity right now.

Absolutely agree. In the Giants game he had a string of play that showed him doing the right things so I know he’s capable of it. 

But, it was like Daboll just decided he could handle him like a Vet. He can’t. That “ Bad Josh” has to be coached out of him on a continuous basis. Said another way, the coaches have to protect him from himself until the new habits become more ingrained and stronger than the Hero ball habits.

Also, I’d like to see. McD take the points when they are there and not chase them. With this O and Special teams they are going to come at a premium often.

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

For me, I honestly think he's coached to do all that.  He just resorts back to bad habits with adversity right now.

I think this is just something we're going to have to live with for the longevity of Josh Allen's tenure in Buffalo. We're going to see some HOLY S***! plays.. then plays like the interception in the Bengals game. I don't think that will ever change. 

• Like (+1) 1