Maybe we miss Jordan Mills?

No.  

And it’s not just Ford who struggled yesterday.  Dawkins did not have a good day.  Lee Smith (essentially an extra OL) was flat out awful.  From my perch in the stadium (well away from this play) it looked like Feliciano was blown up on the 3rd and goal in which Gore was stopped for a loss.  Morse took a penalty and was steamrolled into Allen’s lap at least one IIRC, too.   Bad day at the office for the OL, but things will get better.  

• Like (+1) 1

We need to use up high draft picks and top money to fix our oline once again next offseason. 

Desperately need a franchise LT. It's a bit depressing how after so much investment Beane put in over the summer our oline still looks like a mess. Allen takes massive hits almost every single drive. 

4 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Hell no that is like me saying I miss Marshall Newhouse who actually started at LT for the Pats and treated like an all pro by the Refs.

When are the Pats ever NOT treated like NFL royalty? Hell, even Michael Bennett is a "model citizen" in their eyes now. 

7 minutes ago, dous21 said:

We need to use up high draft picks and top money to fix our oline once again next offseason. 

Desperately need a franchise LT. It's a bit depressing how after so much investment Beane put in over the summer our oline still looks like a mess. Allen takes massive hits almost every single drive. 

Tweak not overhaul is needed. Allen takes some of the blame for just holding onto the ball too long as well.

36 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Mills was the definition of mediocre .... but Ford is not, I repeat IS NOT ready to play RT in this league.  Put the kid at RG if you must, but stop this maddening rotation at the position

No! What I miss is why they keep trying to make Ford a starter? Go with the Nsekhe and let Ford learn.

48 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Mills was the definition of mediocre .... but Ford is not, I repeat IS NOT ready to play RT in this league.  Put the kid at RG if you must, but stop this maddening rotation at the position

These emotional “pining for Ex-Bills players” posts are just plain sad.

boo boo we miss Jordan Mills ??? waaa waaa waaaa