Week 5: Bills (+2.5) at Titans

YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Just watched the MC Miracle for the first time in its entirety since I watched it live.

I feel sick again.

I want to kick the ***** out of the Titans so bad tomorrow. ?

They're my least favorite team behind the Pats and all of the NFC East

26 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Just watched the MC Miracle for the first time in its entirety since I watched it live.

I feel sick again.

It’s a funny thing. My nerves go crazy every year the week before we play the Titans and for me it has nothing to do with the music city miracle. It’s more that every year we seem to be pretty evenly matched with them and we seem to play them at a critical part of our season. In this case its 4-1 into the bye vs 3-2. On paper 3-2 looks respectable but in reality it ain’t even close. 4-1 record into the bye means the team & fans (especially) get to feel great for a couple weeks for a change, it means we avoided a 2 game losing streak, it means Allen probably did something right and showed improvement against a great defense and MOST importantly, at 4-1 it would become really hard to NOT make the playoffs (while at 3-2 we are most likely going to be in a large group of AFC teams with that same record after tomorrow). This game is huge. I can’t say we “never” win these types of games because that has actually changed since Beane & McDermott showed up, but I can say historically when we find ourselves in such a favorable situation and face a game like this, it usually ends up with heartbreak. Let’s hope McBeane has changed that trend as well! And if we need another fourth quarter comeback, let’s hope Allen can deliver yet again against a defense that poses a much greater challenge than the others did

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I feel sick again.

I could not do that! A nightmare time machine! We can relive history through our own eyes...but we cannot rewrite it!

Edited by Rocket94

I won't be with you all in the game threads later. I am in Zagreb this weekend and while my hotel has excellent wifi and so watching the game will not be a problem it does not like this website and blocks access! 

So I can only check in here when I am out and about. 

The key to this game is the same key as every game this season for the Bills: minimal fumbles and interceptions from Josh Allen. We have the #2 defense and a top 5 running game on offense. The Titans are unimpressive on offense and in their run defense. The Bills can take this one on the road. The Buffalo diaspora fanbase will be out in full force to neutralize the home field advantage. If Allen plays smart and simple from here on out, this team finishes 12-4 and makes it to the AFC semi-finals. With a little luck, maybe more.

9 hours ago, london_bills said:

Thanks. I was worried it was the woman. I know I'm opening a can of worms but I hate turning the game on and hearing her commentating personally. 

Wimin should’ve be seen and not.....?

nevermind.

6 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

It’s a funny thing. My nerves go crazy every year the week before we play the Titans and for me it has nothing to do with the music city miracle. It’s more that every year we seem to be pretty evenly matched with them and we seem to play them at a critical part of our season. In this case its 4-1 into the bye vs 3-2. On paper 3-2 looks respectable but in reality it ain’t even close. 4-1 record into the bye means the team & fans (especially) get to feel great for a couple weeks for a change, it means we avoided a 2 game losing streak, it means Allen probably did something right and showed improvement against a great defense and MOST importantly, at 4-1 it would become really hard to NOT make the playoffs (while at 3-2 we are most likely going to be in a large group of AFC teams with that same record after tomorrow). This game is huge. I can’t say we “never” win these types of games because that has actually changed since Beane & McDermott showed up, but I can say historically when we find ourselves in such a favorable situation and face a game like this, it usually ends up with heartbreak. Let’s hope McBeane has changed that trend as well! And if we need another fourth quarter comeback, let’s hope Allen can deliver yet again against a defense that poses a much greater challenge than the others did

I agree with everything here except the last line. We just played the best Defense.

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I agree with everything here except the last line. We just played the best Defense.

A win today would mean 4-1 would be 5-1 after week 7 game against the dolphins. A very big game to win this one.

Edited by london_bills