Week 5: Bills (+2.5) at Titans

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, chknwing334 said:

How exactly would the roster be in "much better shape" with one extra spot that placing Kroft on PUP would create?  Is the fact that they had to release Connor McDermot your justification for your statement?

Well, for example, they could have kept an extra RB.  Either Murphy or shall we say, Shady?   

Or one could look at almost any position group

Keeping a guy on the active roster who can’t play for 6 weeks is never the best move

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well, for example, they could have kept an extra RB.  Either Murphy or shall we say, Shady?   

Keeping a guy on the active roster who can’t play for 6 weeks is never the best move

They believed he would be back sooner than 6 weeks with the existing injury, and he was. He was ready by week 3. The reason he didn’t end up playing yet had to do with a new injury. Not sure how the decision could be viewed as incorrect given what they knew at the time. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

God I hope the Bills win so that we can all get off the ledge for the next two weeks.

That wouldn’t be very Billsy of us.  

But then again....We could go 4-1 and then lose to the Dolphins.  The possibilities for suffering are endless 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They definitely should have been able to see into the future and realize that he would injure himself a second time. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm here to commune with my fellow BBFS sufferers, my Brothers in Pain.

The bonds of Pats fans are much thinner and more superficial.

Glee is a temporary, shallow feeling.  Pain is deep.  Pain is enduring.

Pain is life.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Success said:

The bonds of Pats fans are much thinner and more superficial.

Glee is a temporary, shallow feeling.  Pain is deep.  Pain is enduring.

Pain is life.

I'll bet you enjoy going to the dentist. 

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm here to commune with my fellow BBFS sufferers, my Brothers and Sisters in Pain.

My own strain of BBFS was exclusively passed down along the maternal line. Toss in a Sicilian-Catholic gift for fatalism and martyrdom, and you've got some serious Sunday Suffering. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, chknwing334 said:

They definitely should have been able to see into the future and realize that he would injure himself a second time. 

As a titans fan being able 2 see the future injuries would have been nice before the 2015 draft

Edited by TitansPerspective
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sodbuster said:

I was just peeping Nashville's Broadway on Snapchat and that town is absolutely crawling with Bills fans. 

There will be two more in a few of hours! Getting pumped! 

• Like (+1) 2

Allen clearing protocol is big.  All he needs to do is, if he rolls right and no one flashes open throw it away immediately.  Running down the field and not getting out of bounds, slide.  That's it.  Bill's 28-13.