Week 5: Bills (+2.5) at Titans

YoloinOhio

41 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

to me, Kit means what heroin addicts use to shoot up, thats pretty wordly

36 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Kit is Michael’s car. Forever and always.

Kit DeLuca

Image result for kit de luca

Pretty confident bunch at the Titans board, with 60% predicting a Titans win by a TD or more.  Only 17% think the Bills win.  

image.thumb.png.597ee82f228194e57657a1b598d812b2.png

My opinion, since you asked...

This will be a low-scoring game, with neither team posting more than 20 points.  Both defenses are solid in this one.  Josh plays (I think) and learns from his mistakes a week ago and protects the ball.  

Bills 17

Titans 13

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Forward Progress said:

Pretty confident bunch at the Titans board, with 60% predicting a Titans win by a TD or more.  Only 17% think the Bills win.  

image.thumb.png.597ee82f228194e57657a1b598d812b2.png

My opinion, since you asked...

This will be a low-scoring game, with neither team posting more than 20 points.  Both defenses are solid in this one.  Josh plays (I think) and learns from his mistakes a week ago and protects the ball.  

Bills 17

Titans 13

My conclusion from reading their board is that they all have watched exactly one game of Buffalo.. The New England game.  

If they can replicate that Patriot defense, Allen plays like a dumpster fire and can generate a special teams score... hats off to them. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If he's full in practice there's probably just the one last hurdle to clear I think.

Yep - based on the progression I’m guessing he’s been cleared by team docs and will be tested by the neurologist tomorrow, Bills holding off on announcement as long as possible. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yep - based on the progression I’m guessing he’s been cleared by team docs and will be tested by the neurologist tomorrow, Bills holding off on announcement as long as possible. 

Them holding out on saying anything might line up with what they want, but I think they're not really allowed to say anything until he clears it.

6 minutes ago, boco357 said:

I have to mention again, roster would be in much better shape with Kroft starting season on PUP, that backfired.

How exactly would the roster be in "much better shape" with one extra spot that placing Kroft on PUP would create?  Is the fact that they had to release Connor McDermot your justification for your statement?

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, boco357 said:

I have to mention again, roster would be in much better shape with Kroft starting season on PUP, that backfired.

It was the right decision at the time. He was ready by week 3 with the injury that he was recovering from when that decision was made. 

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

God I hope the Bills win so that we can all get off the ledge for the next two weeks.

I’ve been at this a long time, so I won’t overlook even the Dolphins. But then, I get a little anxious during the bye week too. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I find our offense rank in the top-ten interesting.  We've moved the ball efficiently to pick up yards, but have turned the ball over too much and given up sacks at the edge of field goal range costing us points.   

Josh has been effective most of the time, but his mistakes have been costly on the scoreboard.  I think he figures it out sooner rather than later.

• Like (+1) 1