Week 5: Bills (+2.5) at Titans

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

thx bud

Edit:

Wow, for a team with Mariota at QB, they're SURE pretty hyped.

I'm envisioning this defense FEASTING on that offense.

He's coming off a decent game.  I'm not concerned about the defense  Pretty sure early on Titans will struggle to move the ball.  I expect tons of quick check downs from Mariotta.  I'm more concerned the offense does nothing and eventually the Titans wisely just hammer away with Henry. Titans remind me of the 2017 Bills, conservative offense waiting for you to turn it over. 

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

So the weather is going from sunny and scorching hot, to *****.   At least if it downpours on us, it will be 80 and not 50.  

The reports are inconsistent so far...I've checked like 5 different sites.

It's been anywhere from 30% with a potential shower, to 50% with scattered showers to 80% with isolated showers.  

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's been anywhere from 30% with a potential shower, to 50% with scattered showers to 80% with isolated showers.  

I've got my fingers crossed.  

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Probably all from the same meteorologist, who will claim the accurate forecast! 

Thanks to advice from @Seasons1992 I went to a Target before the Cincinnati game a few years ago. I bought every non-Bengals colored poncho they had for $1.42 each. That made me a very popular guy at the tailgate! Plan ahead, people! I’ve still got some around from a game where the rain held off. I need to look around or head back to the camping section in Target. 

EDIT: I found a bag of ponchos....all blue or red. I spent too many Halloweens hiding my costume under my winter coat! Let them know who we are!  ?

Edited by Augie