Week 5: Bills (+2.5) at Titans

YoloinOhio

Not here to talk trash just a honest opinion from the otherside.

We are very comparable teams. Great D's with disapointing O's. 

I think the big things from the titans side of things is which Mariota shows up. The one who looks like a pro or the one who looks like he has ptsd. And secondly we are historically bad playing backup qb's, you all may have lucked out with allen geting hurt (sorry that hit was bs).

I see this game as being very close and low scoring, I do see us winning but mainly because of turnovers. If the bills can keep from turning it over though it is a toss up.

Some1 wins 13-10

Edited by TitansPerspective
  • Like (+1) 2

When was the last time the Bills won on the road when they wore their blue jerseys?

I can’t even f-n remember.

If you are superstitious, there is that little nugget of inconsequence (blue jersey on the road).

11 minutes ago, TitansPerspective said:

I think the big things from the titans side of things is which Mariota shows up. The one who looks like a pro or the one who looks like he has ptsd. And secondly we are historically bad playing backup qb's, you all may have lucked out with allen geting hurt (sorry that hit was bs).

I see this game as being very close and low scoring, I do see us winning but mainly because of turnovers. If the bills can keep from turning it over though it is a toss up.

Some1 wins 13-10

The point spread alone tells us it’s a complete toss up, no matter who is the Bills QB.

And we know half the building will be Bills fans.

I have no idea what’s going to happen, which might be a good thing.

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

When was the last time the Bills won on the road when they wore their blue jerseys?

I can’t even f-n remember.

If you are superstitious, there is that little nugget of inconsequence (blue jersey on the road).

The point spread alone tells us it’s a complete toss up, no matter who is the Bills QB.

The half bills fans thing is sadly true. We havent had a good home game presence since the early 2000s. We are good at home oddly enough though. Something like 15 for the last 20.

1 minute ago, TitansPerspective said:

The half bills fans thing is sadly true. We havent had a good home game presence since the early 2000s. We are good at home oddly enough though. Something like 15 for the last 20.

Strange. Great football fans down there.

I guess you folks are more into the Vols than the Titans.

I read some of the game thread from Titans board  Seems like both fanbases not sold on their  respective offense.  This game especially if Barkley starts may require no doz to sit through.  Could be a repeat of last year with lots of punting

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

I read some of the game thread from Titans board  Seems like both fanbases not sold on their  respective offense.  This game especially if Barkley starts may require no doz to sit through.  Could be a repeat of last year with lots of punting

Oh no. Bojo.

48 minutes ago, TitansPerspective said:

I remember when that stadium was one of the hardest road venues in the NFL. Such a shame. 

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

I may be wrong, but wouldn't a complete toss-up be Titans (-3)? The home team typically gets 3 points by default

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TitansPerspective said:

Some1 wins 13-10

I think you're going to see the Mariota with PTSD. And when the Bills are done with him, he'll have extra PTSD.

Henry, AJ Brown, and Davis have been great, but the Bills have been able to stifle all RBs this year and have one of, if not the best pass defenses in the league.

You saw the Jaguars and Colts put the Titans' defense in a bind with their speedy deep threats (Chark and Hilton). Get ready for John Brown and maybe even Robert Foster. 

27-10 Bills

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

I think you're going to see the Mariota with PTSD. And when the Bills are done with him, he'll have extra PTSD.

Henry, AJ Brown, and Davis have been great, but the Bills have been able to stifle all RBs this year and have one of, if not the best pass defenses in the league.

You saw the Jaguars and Colts put the Titans' defense in a bind with their speedy deep threats (Chark and Hilton). Get ready for John Brown and maybe even Robert Foster. 

27-10 Bills

Nice 2 see some1 from the outside give davis and brown credit.

I like the enthusiasm but this isnt the same oline from before. Lewan is back, and our rg was replaced and looks good. It all comes back for us to mariota tho. He looked solid against the browns, then bad against the colts. Terrible against the jags ( he caused half the sacks). And great against the falcons. Him being all over the place outside of taking care of the ball is our real problem.

No offense to Allen, he is young and still learning, but I feel you have some of the same problems we do. I haven't watched enough of your games to know if your wr's are legit or not so I won't comment on them.

It is not so much speed recivers that give us problems as tight ends. Just like I mentioned with the back-up qb's they tend to do a number on us. So I look for your rook to do work more than them this week.

21 minutes ago, TitansPerspective said:

I like the enthusiasm but this isnt the same oline from before. Lewan is back, and our rg was replaced and looks good. It all comes back for us to mariota tho. He looked solid against the browns, then bad against the colts. Terrible against the jags ( he caused half the sacks). And great against the falcons. Him being all over the place outside of taking care of the ball is our real problem.

No offense to Allen, he is young and still learning, but I feel you have some of the same problems we do. I haven't watched enough of your games to know if your wr's are legit or not so I won't comment on them.

It is not so much speed recivers that give us problems as tight ends. Just like I mentioned with the back-up qb's they tend to do a number on us. So I look for your rook to do work more than them this week.

Allen probably won't be relevant for this game. 

16 minutes ago, TitansPerspective said:

I've been really impressed with Brown. He's the type of receiver the Bills need to go along with John Brown and Cole Beasely.

To your point about Allen: yeah he's still learning, but he's a much better problem to have than Mariota. Allen can take over a game on his own. Mariota's a back-up caliber QB. There's a big difference between them.

Right now I'm assuming that Barkley will play, though. It'll be a nice surprise if Allen clears concussion protocol.

33 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I've been really impressed with Brown. He's the type of receiver the Bills need to go along with John Brown and Cole Beasely.

To your point about Allen: yeah he's still learning, but he's a much better problem to have than Mariota. Allen can take over a game on his own. Mariota's a back-up caliber QB. There's a big difference between them.

Right now I'm assuming that Barkley will play, though. It'll be a nice surprise if Allen clears concussion protocol.

I wasn't trying to make a direct comparison between the 2. What I was trying to say was, that things about each qb have coat both of our teams games. Mariota on most days is the definition of a game manager. Which like you said is the defining quality of a back up. However he has a game here and a game there where he fluctuates way above and way below that.

While you have a young guy who instead of managing the game tries to hard some times to make the play and ends up with mistakes which is his down side at the moment. He has a much better chance of fixing that than Mariota becoming consistent.

As for the other guy saying I dont have to worry about Allen I know. Idk if you missed my previous post but I said we are terrible most of the time against backups, so im more worried he won't be playing ? 

Edited by TitansPerspective