WGR - Sal's show from 10-12

LabattBlue

Show just started.  Happened to be in my car. First 3 callers...

1 - Allen sulks too much on the sideline

2 - Crowd not loud enough

3 - On my way to my sisters funeral, but I wanted to give you my thoughts on the game

Thankfully at this point, I was pulling into my driveway.

I swear the WGR callers are the same people who repeatedly start idiotic threads here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I turn off any sports talk show that starts to take callers. I feel like it's a time filler for the host so they don't have to come prepared and the callers are rarely worth listening to.

Edited by MDH

2 minutes ago, MDH said:

I turn off any sports talk show that starts to take callers. I feel like it's a time filler for the host so they don't have to come prepared and the callers are rarely worth listening to.

This is the exact reason why I rarely listen to any of their programming(this morning being the exception as I was channel surfing, and forgot they don't talk hockey on Monday morning from 10-12).  It's laziness on their parts to make the majority of their shows, called based.  It requires no show prep...and allows them to mail it in, 4 hours a day, 5 days a week.

29 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Show just started.  Happened to be in my car. First 3 callers...

1 - Allen sulks too much on the sideline

2 - Crowd not loud enough

3 - On my way to my sisters funeral, but I wanted to give you my thoughts on the game

Thankfully at this point, I was pulling into my driveway.

I swear the WGR callers are the same people who repeatedly start idiotic threads here.

As I said in another thread, radio show callers are NOT representative of the Bills fan base, IMO.

I'm not quite sure what they're representative of, but I have a few thoughts that would likely put me in time out for a while if I typed them...

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

Crowd not loud enough?

I don't think Allen sulks, I think his head is down....looking at the tablet like all QB's do.  

Calling in on a way to a sisters funeral.   Well, we are not the only fanbase with people that insane, but that's insane.  

Maybe his sister was a huge Bills fan 

It actually turned overall positive with most callers understanding that it was just one game and we held our own against the world champions. 

Sal hammered the guy who said Josh was sulking. ? 

I’m mostly positive, too. The loss sucks but that’s what BB does to young QB’s. In addition, as I’ve stated elsewhere, I think Josh allowed them into his head in the lead up to the game.