About yesterday, I'm ain't mad

Steptide

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

they could not have EASILY won.

the game is dictated by the scoreboard, up 13 the Pats didn't have to risk anything, they knew they didn't play great and still walked out with an easy road win

Come on my friend...just a little rigid there. It was no easy road win and the Pats knew it. 

2 hours ago, vorpma said:

How do you respond to this nonsense by those who think it was an "easy road win for the Pats." Tell me BB was not sweating at the Bills drove late in the fourth; don't know what to say!

Belichick allowed himself to smile after the last kneel down.  It sure looked like relief to me.  I'll bet Pats fans everywhere were freaking out, even with Barkley in there.  This was the first time in oh-so-long that the Patriots just could not put our team away. 

The way they're playing me has me eager for THIS year's rematch, I don't care where they play it.  Bring it on.  Put some coal in Brady's stockings for Christmas.

• Like (+1) 1

For one I'm tired of the cheap Shots everytime we play the Patriots. And it gets overlooked by the league.

I hope the Bills learned the have to take it to the Patriots get aggressive, extra Physical get Nasty hit them hard, knock their blocks off even when the dont have the ball. No more choirboy S#!T. 

I just wish we would have kicked the FG when we were down 16-10 instead of going for it on 4th.  The 'd' was holding brady in check all game and alot of 3 and outs already.  Then we maybe only need to get to 35 instead of a TD, and not take the chances you need to down 6 instead of 3.  

• Thank you (+1) 1