Tom Brady looks and sounds “checked out” to me

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, FiftyPercent said:

The issue for other teams is that not many, if any have the required defense to stop Brady.

I think the Bills defense is really good, but I think Brady was also bad. I don’t think it takes a special defense to stop him now. He was bad the last time he played a good one (Rams) Not sure when they play a decent one next though. 

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ya they should have lost yesterday to Detroit.  Detroit marches up and down on their D and coughed up the football.. one for a 99 yard TD.

their O is amazing their D isn’t half as good as the Bills heck I’d say not even a quarter as good! 

They don’t have a great D but Detroit is a decent team. KC is the best team in the league imo. 

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think the Bills defense is really good, but I think Brady was also bad. I don’t think it takes a special defense to stop him now. He was bad the last time he played a good one (Rams) Not sure when they play a decent one next though. 

I think the fact that we basically gifted them the game with a bow tied on top of it and they still barely came out with the win is a testament to how absolutely awful their schedule was up to that point. that's not a team that's striking a ton of fear into any of the "real" contenders. they are extremely beatable and I find the media talking about them being the best team since their 07 squad laughable.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They don’t have a great D but Detroit is a decent team. KC is the best team in the league imo. 

Next tough one IMO be the Ravens in Baltimore.  As for the best TEAM who knows KC has the best O, Pats and Bills the best D’s.   I like the Pats chances against KC the D was built to slow down the KC O.

Lol, this is typical Brady.

This is also what happens when you have been the best almost your entire career and you face some adversity. 

He knows they will be in the playoffs and one of the favorites to make the SB, the regular season is a formality to them

They have also started out the season going 3-0 with easy double digit wins in all of them. This was the first game where he actually had to play the full game and couldn't coast through the rest of the game after halftime.

He isn't the type of person who is happy with a win if he didn't play his best and yesterday he faced a defence that was a challenge for him so of course he isn't happy. Players like Brady and Teams like the Patriots don't accept Moral Victories, or are happy with just a win. They want to dominate every game and show everyone they are the greatest.

Let's wait to see what happens next time when BB has some more footage on the Bills and their defence before saying that Brady can't do it anymore....

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I think the fact that we basically gifted them the game with a bow tied on top of it and they still barely came out with the win is a testament to how absolutely awful their schedule was up to that point. that's not a team that's striking a ton of fear into any of the "real" contenders. they are extremely beatable and I find the media talking about them being the best team since their 07 squad laughable.

Ok your team played very well! But Brady has a backup RT, a banged up Edelman, No Watson (is TE). So basically you took away white knowing Edelman was hurting. Let’s see how well it goes when wynn is back and hopefully a healthy Edelman up at the Razor. Oh and everyone figured the O be developing as the year went on.. NO ONE expected a powerhouse O.

That said the Bills should have won, but didn’t! It happens the Bills still young and learning. They will get there.  But stop dissing the team that just found a way beat your favorite team in your teams house. 

8 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Lol, this is typical Brady.

This is also what happens when you have been the best almost your entire career and you face some adversity. 

He knows they will be in the playoffs and one of the favorites to make the SB, the regular season is a formality to them

They have also started out the season going 3-0 with easy double digit wins in all of them. This was the first game where he actually had to play the full game and couldn't coast through the rest of the game after halftime.

He isn't the type of person who is happy with a win if he didn't play his best and yesterday he faced a defence that was a challenge for him so of course he isn't happy. Players like Brady and Teams like the Patriots don't accept Moral Victories, or are happy with just a win. They want to dominate every game and show everyone they are the greatest.

Let's wait to see what happens next time when BB has some more footage on the Bills and their defence before saying that Brady can't do it anymore....

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ravens D is terrible. 

Really? Damn their D is usually very good. Then I’d say the Eagles..

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ok your team played very well! But Brady has a backup RT, a banged up Edelman, No Watson (is TE). So basically you took away white knowing Edelman was hurting. Let’s see how well it goes when wynn is back and hopefully a healthy Edelman up at the Razor. Oh and everyone figured the O be developing as the year went on.. NO ONE expected a powerhouse O.

That said the Bills should have won, but didn’t! It happens the Bills still young and learning. They will get there.  But stop dissing the team that just found a way beat your favorite team in your teams house. 

Welcome to the actual NFL where teams have banged up squads all season long.

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

the pats are very good squad... i'm more dissing the media and there love affair..... this game did exactly what I thought it would. showed how absolutely awful the first 3 pats opponents were. they literally had to have this one handed to them.

375 yds to 225. 23 first downs to 11. bills had 5 more minutes of possession..... it was the first solid team they've played all year and they basically needed it gift wrapped to get the W.... is it even debatable? 

point being. real contenders aren't quaking in their boots like the national media told them they should be doing the first 3 weeks against the easiest schedule in the NFL.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Really? Damn their D is usually very good. Then I’d say the Eagles..

When do they play Cleveland?

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

the pats a very good squad... i'm more dissing the media and there love affair..... this game did exactly what I thought it would. show how absolutely awful the first 3 pats opponents were. they literally had to have this one handed to them.

375 yds to 225. 23 first downs to 11. bills had 5 more minutes of possession..... it was the first solid team they've played all year and they basically needed it gift wrapped to get the W.... is it even debatable?

I’d say the first three games handicapped the Pats. My reasoning is they were barely scrimmages and didn’t get them ready for a hard team like the Bills. It is shocking how bad the bad teams are this year. 

The difference was TO and dumb mistakes.. typical of a young team.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

When do they play Cleveland?

Week 8, but I expect Mayfield throw a minimum of 4 picks at the razor... and look like hot trash when BB aid threw with him..  their D is good but bearable. 

6 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

People call Brady out as being done/over the hill every year going back like 5 years and then they win the Super Bowl or at least go to the AFC championship. 

This is just more more of the same.

No one said they can’t win the Sb. Peyton Manning won one on his very last legs I just think he’s not playing as long as he claims he will. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s 42, won 6 SBs, just beat the Bills like always, and played awful.  Literally, I don’t think he really cares and it’s all about the playoffs at this point of his career.  He’s on autopilot and trying not to get hurt. 

That's not the way I read that at all.   He is the 100% opposite of what you are describing.  He takes every single performance personally and this to me is the sound of a man who is used to having his way and he is absolutely frustrated that he is not able to perform well against the Bills.   He's happy they won but he's struggling to internalize his struggles with the McD's defense and he wants to figure it out.  He is a control freak and the dude is really having a hard time with why he can't get it going and why the Bills defense is giving him such a hard time.   

24 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Pats were not for one second worrying about winning the game

they just wanted to get out of there with a cushy road win

mission accomplished

did you have a toast? did you get on your knees and do the the "all hail to the pats"?

:worthy: 

you seem to really love seeing them win and do a fine job at the same time putting down the team you're supposedly a fan of.

keep sucking up to them man, you do a real fine job of it, a real fine job. you should be proud of all the sucking up you do, real proud. bills fan.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s 42, won 6 SBs, just beat the Bills like always, and played awful.  Literally, I don’t think he really cares and it’s all about the playoffs at this point of his career.  He’s on autopilot and trying not to get hurt. 

where have you been? haven't seen you in a while. oh wait, the bills lost, never mind.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

did you have a toast? did you get on your knees and do the the "all hail to the pats"?

:worthy: 

you seem to really love seeing them win and do a fine job at the same time putting down the team you're supposedly a fan of.

keep sucking up to them man, you do a real fine job of it, a real fine job. you should be proud of all the sucking up you do, real proud. bills fan.

right? whats the dudes deal? 

32 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Pats were not for one second worrying about winning the game

they just wanted to get out of there with a cushy road win

mission accomplished

the bills drove down to a first and 10 on the pats 39 with 1:30 left.... what a dumb statement.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

right? whats the dudes deal? 

the bills drove down to a first and 10 on the pats 39 with 1:30 left.... what a dumb statement.

down to the Pats 39, oooooooooooooh, they should have just let them have the TD and the win.

gotta earn it....