13 fumbles. Disgusting

2 hours ago, pop gun said:

Allen is so far beyond what Taylor is it's a shame you can't see it.

Allen - 18 Ints and 13 fumbles in 16 games 

Taylor - 20 ints and 20 fumbles in 66 games

Allen highest QBR is 114.9 (over 100 3 times); Above 90 only 3 times.

Taylor highest QBR is 146.5 and over 114.9 seven times (over 100 19 times); Above 90 33 times.

Allen Record - 8-8

Taylor Record - 37-28-1

We may think Allen has more upside. But reality is he has not outperformed Taylor yet. Josh has a long way to go if he wants to succeed in this league. If what he has shown this year is who he is I dont think he gets more than this season and next. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Allen - 18 Ints and 13 fumbles in 16 games 

Taylor - 20 ints and 20 fumbles in 66 games

Allen highest QBR is 114.9 (over 100 3 times); Above 90 only 3 times.

Taylor highest QBR is 146.5 and over 114.9 seven times (over 100 19 times); Above 90 33 times.

Allen Record - 8-8

Taylor Record - 37-28-1

We may think Allen has more upside. But reality is he has not outperformed Taylor yet. Josh has a long way to go if he wants to succeed in this league. If what he has shown this year is who he is I dont think he gets more than this season and next. 

For crissakes, Tyrod Taylor was entering his fifth year in the league when we acquired him. Allen is a baby by comparison, especially given his background as a QB coming up through high school and college, where TT was also light years ahead on the development scale. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Fumble recoveries rates are entirely a function of luck, but you do realize that he should have been called for a fumble vs the Giants that was picked up and returned for a TD in the first half, correct?

I also know he threw a pick that wasn't a pick that gave the Pats* 3 points they never should have had.

"Shoulda" shouldn't be a measuring stick for a team's performance. Just an observation.

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

I also know he threw a pick that wasn't a pick that gave the Pats* 3 points they never should have had.

"Shoulda" shouldn't be a measuring stick for a team's performance. Just an observation.

I like Allen. But he simply has to be a lot more careful with the ball. That pick was a very bad throw into triple coverage, and it was an easy pick regardless of the weird rule that presumably should have nullified it. That non-fumble that should have been one is because he doesn't take care of it as much as he should on sack plays.  

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I like Allen. But he simply has to be a lot more careful with the ball. That pick was a very bad throw into triple coverage, and it was an easy pick regardless of the weird rule that presumably should have nullified it. That non-fumble that should have been one is because he doesn't take care of it as much as he should on sack plays.  

I agree he needs to be more careful with the ball. I hate the way he holds it when he's running. 

But then I watch him roll to his right and throw a 20-yard dart with people in his face, and I become more forgiving. But I'm a homer, so I'm good with it. :D

• Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
3 hours ago, cd1 said:

He may already be afraid and that is why he is morphing into Tyrod (Throw the F-ing Ball) Taylor...

Unfortunately this is true.

33 minutes ago, K-9 said:

For crissakes, Tyrod Taylor was entering his fifth year in the league when we acquired him. Allen is a baby by comparison, especially given his background as a QB coming up through high school and college, where TT was also light years ahead on the development scale. 

Who cares - I was responding to someone trying to say that Tyrod played worse than Allen. I take Allen long term over Tyrod no question. But lets keep it real, Allen has looked very shaky at times and was downright awful yesterday. Allen has much higher upside but is not a better QB consistently  than Tyrod yet. Take away the turnovers, given the Bills field position yesterday I bet they get at least 2-3 more field goals yesterday and win that game with a "Tyrod" at QB.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
6 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Hey! You're that guy who hates Josh Allen! You should let people know

I don't hate Josh Allen, he is one of my favorites.  But many of his turnovers can be easily prevented.  Time for the kids gloves to come off.  If he doesn't stop playing hero ball, he is going to have to sit.

Allen isn't worse than Tyrod but just like Tyrod, he is not releasing the ball when he has time in the pocket.  He is waiting for guys to be wide open.  It is a bad sign.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

52 minutes ago, K-9 said:

yeah but Tyrod hadn’t started 16 games yet so he was still a rookie. That’s how it works right?

Edited by Bangarang
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

That's not how this works, Bobby. You can't be a team that preaches process and then argue that bad process is good just because you're lucky.

QBs fumble. Those are facts. No matter how much process you preach. 

3 hours ago, cle23 said:

Brady has been playing 20 years. 20! Allen has 25% the fumbles in like 8% of the games played.

Notice you ignored Mahomes and Watson interesting