13 fumbles. Disgusting

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Allen knows. He's sort of at a crossroads. Many young QB's get here. He has to start making smarter decisions but continue to be agressive. It's a thin line. I'm afraid he'll start to be afraid to make a play. If that happens he's done.

I just don't think he's built to be afraid.  I also don't see that theory playing out in game.  He stays aggressive.  

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Allen knows. He's sort of at a crossroads. Many young QB's get here. He has to start making smarter decisions but continue to be agressive. It's a thin line. I'm afraid he'll start to be afraid to make a play. If that happens he's done.

He may already be afraid and that is why he is morphing into Tyrod (Throw the F-ing Ball) Taylor...

Edited by cd1

22 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

There's no evidence whatsoever that he's learning from his mistakes. 

He makes the same mistakes pretty much every single game. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Only 4. Quite lucky in that regard.

so really he has 4 Fumbles. Not 13 thanks. But if you want to use 13 then fine 

QBs have Fumbles. Ask Brady and his 52
or Mahomes and his 11

Or Watson and his 16

Edited by MAJBobby

It's bad, but for perspective, Allen was tied for 14th in the league for QB fumbles last year (of course he didn't play the entire season so he likely would have been higher if he had). QBs that fumbled more than him last year:

Derek Carr

Jared Goff

Lamar Jackson

Dak Prescott

Case Keenum

Josh Rosen

Matt Ryan

Russell Wilson

Kirk Cousins

Patrick Mahomes

Marcus Mariota

Deshaun Watson

Carson Wentz

He's undoubtedly off to a bad start this year in that regard though. Point being, QBs fumble the ball a lot in general; Allen fumbles more than most but he's not a huge outlier or anything.

Edited by DCOrange