Decent article on the game from a PatsFan.com "reporter"

timekills17

No insult intended in using quotes around reporter. I'm just old and still have troubles labling those who write for a unofficial blog as press.

Regardless, a well written and dare I say almost complimentary article.

https://www.patsfans.com/patriots/blog/2019/09/29/patriots-prevail-in-buffalo-rock-fight/

Some excerpts:

"The Patriots survived a dogged effort by the homestanding Buffalo Bills in front of a raucous crowd in western New York.  The Patriots remain undefeated at 4-0, and the defense continues to play at an astounding level.  But the Bills’ defense was equal to the task, and if the Bills had an offense that is ready for prime time, they would have won and won easily."

"Basically, despite playing well enough on defense to win the game, Buffalo did more to lose this game than the Patriots did to win it.  Bills Nation has been lamenting this for many years.  They seem to play better, but they just can’t beat the Patriots.  If the Red Sox could eventually figure out how to beat the Yankees in the postseason, the Bills will eventually win games like this."

"Meanwhile, if Buffalo fans wanted to pelt the Bills with full beer cans at game’s end, shame on them.  Sooner or later, the Bills win games like this."

2019-Week-4-Bill-Belichick-8H5LB-600w.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, timekills17 said:

Meanwhile, if Buffalo fans wanted to pelt the Bills with full beer cans at game’s end, shame on them.  Sooner or later, the Bills win games like this."

I don’t think anyone in that stadium yesterday wanted to pelt any of our guys with beer cans. Except maybe for Zay Jones. 

That line right there is a window into the demented soul of chowderhead nation. They can’t conceive of sticking with your team through the down times, because none of them were there when the patriots were bad, and none of them will be there when they fall back to earth. 

• Like (+1) 1

Buffalo left so many points on that field I don't even know where to start. 

Pats D is not that good, they just arent.  They've played lackluster offensive talent all season. 

Buffalo has dominated some of the best Qbs in the League in Brady, Dalton, and Manning. 

Buffalo lost this game...they literally handed it to NE on a platter. 

3 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

Buffalo left so many points on that field I don't even know where to start. 

Pats D is not that good, they just arent.  They've played lackluster offensive talent all season. 

Buffalo has dominated some of the best Qbs in the League in Brady, Dalton, and Manning. 

Buffalo lost this game...they literally handed it to NE on a platter. 

No offense but you might want to edit these two names out.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

No offense but you might want to edit these two names out.

Yeah.  Dalton is a decent QB, and he can get hot, doing lots of damage.  Eli Manning used to be a good QB, but now he's a backup to a rookie.  He was yanked because in the opinion of his coach, who knows him better than anybody, he can't do it anymore.  The Bills are probably fortunate that Shumer didn't make the switch at the start of the season.