18/39 150 yards 0 TD 1 INT 3.8 ypa - The Day we became the best D in the game

JerseyBills

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Not to mention the constant pressure made Brady throw it away time after time...sometimes to no one and from inside the tackle box, hmmmm....thanks for nothing zebras!!

This is what frustrates me about intentional grounding and how it's called.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

This D is that good. Edmunds became a big factor today. Loved seeing that. 

The secondary is just that good.

weakest link right now is DE. Johnson might develop into something. If he doesn’t, we know Beane will get that addressed. 

This is Brady’s last season. Between now and when we play them on 12/22, I think a lot more things will become clear. Brady doesn’t have it. Brady’s arm is less than what Fitz’s arm was when he was with the Bills. I hope the entire league goes after him. Brady isn’t who he was and I’m glad our d showed it. 

I agree. The problem is, Belichick just proved they can still beat good teams on the road even when they get lousy QB play.  They aren’t going away when Brady retires.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, mannc said:

I agree. The problem is, Belichick just proved they can still beat good teams on the road even when they get lousy QB play.  They aren’t going away when Brady retires.

Their D isn’t exactly young, either.

But yeah - we’re in for it as long as he’s coach,   probably.  

7 minutes ago, mannc said:

4 minutes ago, Success said:

Their D isn’t exactly young, either.

But yeah - we’re in for it as long as he’s coach,   probably.  

Part of the Patriots*** dominance lies in their confidence and their ability to get into other teams' heads... a big part of that dies with the end of Brady's career, probably even more of it if he falls to pieces before our very eyes before he retires and loses a few games along the way that they otherwise wouldn't have lost.

4 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Belichick won the game.

The Bills offense and special teams lost that game with the help of the refs and some questionable coaching decisions.

3 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

This D is that good. Edmunds became a big factor today. Loved seeing that. 

The secondary is just that good.

weakest link right now is DE. Johnson might develop into something. If he doesn’t, we know Beane will get that addressed. 

This is Brady’s last season. Between now and when we play them on 12/22, I think a lot more things will become clear. Brady doesn’t have it. Brady’s arm is less than what Fitz’s arm was when he was with the Bills. I hope the entire league goes after him. Brady isn’t who he was and I’m glad our d showed it. 

Edmunds vastly improving might have been the biggest kicker this year. Love it

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I got tired of yelling at the refs on TV, I felt hoarse. It helps to have small children around, they keep this game all relative to its place IRL, but this loss especially smarts knowing many of our issues today were self inflicted, but the contributions of the zebras were yet again, galling. Today’s referee was about as willing to share flags against Brady’s constant grounding, as the McDonalds Hamburglar enjoys sharing a sack of quarter pounders and fries...I’m just sayin! 

Haha you'd think at some point the refs would stop giving the GOAT plausible deniability.. like he magically turns into a terrible QB who under throws his WRs 5 yards into the dirt conveniently when pressured. If you're the greatest of all time you're probably just intentionally throwing the ball in the dirt on half your throws.

Ya know.. GOAT throws

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, downunderbill said:

As bad as it was, an  Allen led offence outscored a Brady led offence. The Buffalo D is legit

scoreboard is all that matters, who got the W

they won on the road without playing well

you are claiming a moral victory for the Bills?

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

You're right, better to mope and b##ch about the loss on social media. No one is happy about the loss.

Edited by downunderbill
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, downunderbill said:

You're right, better to mope and b##ch about the loss on social media. No one is happy about the loss.

they stood up to the Pats, especially after the horrible start to the game

it is a step in the right direction 

Hope that wasn’t their “super bowl” and they can’t get back to this level again the rest of the way

53 minutes ago, mattynh said:

The bills stopped the chiefs?

Compare to the pats in yards, points, sacks, turnovers.   

Don’t be disingenuous. 

Ask yourself, who had the tougher offense to take on. If the Chiefs had a better O up to that point it was a negligible difference. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Pats weren’t #1 after the first 3 weeks.

II would think anyone would agree that the Pats O was heads and shoulders better. It’s Brady, what did he do?

Edited by HamSandwhich

Who thinks there will be a big fine, or even a game suspension on Jones, for the dirty hit on Allen?

(There had better be!)

I hope he's already back to normal (no symptoms this morning), but maybe it would help Josh's understanding of the game if he misses a start or two.

He really saw the field better after last year's injury put him on the bench. Just sayin'.

Overall, I agree that this game should show the league we're a legitimate contender for a playoff spot this year and going forward. We'll sort out the turnover problems, I'm sure. The O line will jell more, and coupled with Singletary's return, that should make Josh's life easier in the pocket. That should lead to fewer "hero ball" mistakes. Good things are in store for Josh Allen & the Buffalo Bills.

(And let's not forget that Jim Kelly threw a lot of picks in his day, but was a HoF QB.)

Even if Barkley starts, I expect the train to keep on a-rollin'.

We've got a chance to beat that hated team in Foxboro in December, if this year's squad continues to grow together and develop.

Still trusting The Process.

Go Bills!

8 hours ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

The patriots d says hello but yea we’re good.

The pats d gave up more points to a much worse offense than the bills d gave up to Tom Brady yesterday. 

We had the better unit. 

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

I think he’s claiming the bills were the better d. 

Which is true. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Special K said:

IMO, Brady played like a coward today....never seen a QB throw the ball into the dirt less than 2 seconds into a play like that on multiple occasions.

He had about 5 intentional grounding penalties, and surprise surprise the refs only call one of them.

Yes, but he is the upright qb at the end of the game, and may play until he is 45.