Josh Allen - week FOUR report card

rayray808

1 hour ago, CountDorkula said:

So do you think Allen played good yesterday? 

I am confused?

Against arguable the best ever head coach who is also a supreme defensive coordinator, he was overmatched in the first half and it showed, yet not really surprised since is was only his 15th career start.  The second half was trending alot better and could have been very good for Josh. Oh by the way his offense outscored Bradys offense 10-9 even as off as he was, there is that.

Edited by pop gun

Josh needs to settle down. It was super clear he was amped/nervous about playing NE and completely psyched himself out. His reads were terrible. Once he settled down we started moving the ball again and then he got knocked out of the game. He needs to step it up, we can't win every game with a 4th quarter comeback.

Josh needs to let the game come to him. his footwork yesterday was extremely erratic..im extremely concerned at this point..this is the easiest era of football in terms of passing the pigskin and josh has 3 tds and 6 ints for the season..he seems to be overlooking open wrs and hunting for big plays when they are not there...and missing the big plays that are there..classic sign of a player that is pressing..ultimately he will be fine its just a learning process

16 hours ago, rayray808 said:

WEEK 1: B-

WEEK 2: B

WEEK 3: C+

WEEK 4: F

I will keep it as simple as I can. I am the biggest bandwagon Josh Allen fan there quite possibly is. Trust me.

He lost the game for us today plain and simple. We donʻt need high level stats to analyze. HE lost the game for us.

The only thing I will forever be curious about is if he wasnʻt KOʻd, how those last possessions would have looked?

I feel the same way and actually started a similar thread.  Be prepared for a barrage of excuses for Allen’s awful performance.  

13 hours ago, yungmack said:

Overreact? It's impossible to overreact to what was an all-time awful performance by a Bills QB, ranking up there with Peterman against the Chargers. Even a reasonably mediocre NFL performance and the Bills win that game. Even with the awful refereeing and the blocked punt. It's not like it's his first NFL game, not like he's never done the same stupid, reckless things. To paraphrase Dennis Green, "He is who we were afraid he is." Unless you're blind from thick rose colored glasses, then you too have to be worried that he's not the long-awaited answer we all hoped he was.

Horse hockey.