Not quite as Haus money this year?

Another Fan

I may have missed it but one play I didn’t see discussed much on these boards was Steve’s missed field goal from I think around 48 yards in the 1st half.  It would up being pretty big as being down only 16-13 I think the Bills elect to tie the game there instead of going for 4th and goal.

Last year that kick was automatic for Steve.  Didn’t he hit something like 15 straight over 50 yards?  Heck I even thought they might try a 60 plus yard FG that play in the 1st quarter after Josh got sacked.  We’ve seen him drill it from 60 plus yards.

But maybe windy conditions today?  The Pats kicker missed that extra point as well 

Just now, Another Fan said:

I may have missed it but one play I didn’t see discussed much on these boards was Steve’s missed field goal from I think around 48 yards in the 1st half.  It would up being pretty big as being down only 16-13 I think the Bills elect to tie the game there instead of going for 4th and goal.

Last year that kick was automatic for Steve.  Didn’t he hit something like 15 straight over 50 yards?  Heck I even thought they might try a 60 plus yard FG that play in the 1st quarter after Josh got sacked.  We’ve seen him drill it from 60 plus yards.

But maybe windy conditions today?  The Pats kicker missed that extra point as well 

Actually Hauschka was pretty bad last year too after the injury. He is not the same as he was two years ago. I'm still baffled that they gave him a 4 year extension. 

• Like (+1) 3

It would have helped if Josh Allen would stop talking sacks on 3rd down. Twice he took us out of FG range. Please teach him how to throw away the ball ala Tom Brady. (I forgot. Brady has a separate rule book.)

Edited by PromoTheRobot

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It would have helped if Josh Allen would stop talking sacks on 3rd down. Twice he took us out of FG range. Please teach him how to throw away the ball ala Tom Brady. (I forgot. Brady has a separate role book.)

This.

Hausch was injured by the cheap shot last year and I think it has taken this long for him to start to get his game back. He has been pretty solid, it could be worse we could have the Pat's kicker.

Sack moved him back 5 yards. 

Pats lineman jumped illegally, no flag. 

And a lot of fans tend to underestimate how difficult New Era is to kick in. You see good kickers come in and miss on our turf all the time. Lots of players to criticize this week, but Hauschka isn't one of them.