Great Game!

PatsFanNH

There's no doubt (to me) that if Josh Allen finished the game we would have had a victory. He played badly, but he was starting to settle down and make plays. He would have willed the team to victory in those final drives. Barkley isn't the kind of QB that can put the offense on his back and will them to the end zone like Allen can.

But man, I sure hope this is a learning experience for Josh. He HAS to stop throwing off his back foot, especially when he's retreating. Take the sack. Throw the ball away. Live to fight another down or even another drive.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Bills D is legit! Top 3 in the league and kept the Bills in this game to the end.

Pats D is also legit and IMO won the game for the Patriots with the 5 picks.

all and all Bills fans should be optimistic for the future and I hope the Bills stay focused and don’t have a down game next week against a pretty good Titans team.

Great game by both defenses. Looked like the pats had Dimarco and Lee Smith on the payroll.  Helmet to helmet was a typical pat cheap shot that could affect Allen long term.  No surprise there either 

20 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

For the score yes, but you get 5 TO in a game your keeping your team in it and winning the game for them is all.  

To be fair Allen threw ***** passes it honestly was not like these picks were earned, and this is honesty not sour grapes.

21 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Bills D is legit! Top 3 in the league and kept the Bills in this game to the end.

all and all Bills fans should be optimistic for the future and I hope the Bills stay focused and don’t have a down game next week against a pretty good Titans team.

Thanks 

1 minute ago, billrooter said:

To be fair Allen threw ***** passes it honestly was not like these picks were earned, and this is honesty not sour grapes.

Yep he just tossed the ball up for grabs like he was in the backyard playing a game of 500  Kids gotta start using that 37 wonderlic noggin better. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I hope you realize PatsFan, you guys are going to get destroyed in your house.  The Cheap shot on Allen was the end for your team.  Ive never saw a team come together for each other like this one.  That hit will be shown to them pre-game and the entire week leading up to it.

For now prepare to see the Titans get destroyed.

I didn't see a team come together after the Allen hit.  I saw a bunch of guys stand around while their QB laid motionless on the turf then proceed to go out there and lose a winnable game.  

I am preparing to watch another nail biter against a flawed opponent in Tennessee.  

6 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I didn't see a team come together after the Allen hit.  I saw a bunch of guys stand around while their QB laid motionless on the turf then proceed to go out there and lose a winnable game.  

I am preparing to watch another nail biter against a flawed opponent in Tennessee.  

You guys dont have a leg to stand on.  We are 3-1.  Crawl back into your holes and shut it.

On 9/29/2019 at 9:49 PM, formerlyofCtown said:

I hope you realize PatsFan, you guys are going to get destroyed in your house.  The Cheap shot on Allen was the end for your team.  Ive never saw a team come together for each other like this one.  That hit will be shown to them pre-game and the entire week leading up to it.

For now prepare to see the Titans get destroyed.

I'd like to believe you're right, but after the ***** gronk pulled on Tre I've lost any faith in this team responding to physicality. Especially the defense.

It seems like the Oline doesn't take any crap, even if they stink at times they seem to have Allens back.

The D? Amazing, great... but soft and finesse

On 9/29/2019 at 9:01 PM, PatsFanNH said:

A game in which you can literally assemble a top 10 list of blown calls that aided the Pats (and we did in another thread), automatically disqualifies it from being a "good game".  Non ejection, out of bounds INT not being overturned, blatant grounding, illegally vaulting the line, non call on roughing the passer for Allen getting slapped in the face, phantom holds, ETC ECT ETC get outta here with that pandering good game *****.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'd like to believe you're right, but after the ***** gronk pulled on Tre I've lost any faith in this team responding to physicality. Especially the defense.

It seems like the Oline doesn't take any crap, even if they stink at times they seem to have Allens back.

The D? Amazing, great... but soft and finesse

Its not like Shaq went after a RB last season, oh wait.

7 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

A game in which you can literally assemble a top 10 list of blown calls that aided the Pats (and we did in another thread), automatically disqualifies it from being a "good game".  Non ejection, out of bounds INT not being overturned, blatant grounding, illegally vaulting the line, non call on roughing the passer for Allen getting slapped in the face, phantom holds, ETC ECT ETC get outta here with that pandering good game *****.

Ahh typical whiner! “Oh the refs missed calls” wan wah.. listen up chuckles they missed plenty on the Bills and that Bills Defense like a face mask, illegal contact, PI.. and so on! It’s a game they miss stuff stop being such a piss poor loser and except a loss for what it is a loss.. One game in which your team stood toe to toe with the champs and in your case arch nemesis. So stop being such a dang baby about it!

8 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ahh typical whiner! “Oh the refs missed calls” wan wah.. listen up chuckles they missed plenty on the Bills and that Bills Defense like a face mask, illegal contact, PI.. and so on! It’s a game they miss stuff stop being such a piss poor loser and except a loss for what it is a loss.. One game in which your team stood toe to toe with the champs and in your case arch nemesis. So stop being such a dang baby about it!

Two intentional groundings by Tom were "missed".  Even the neutral announcers said as much.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

I think the big difference in the game was that Josh came out way to hyped & wanted the win so bad for the fans & because of the history between the 2 teams that he lost focus on (like McD said) what their D was giving him & tried to go to big & they made him pay !

You take away his first INT add the Houshka miss & the Bills win this game ! The punt looked as if the snap was low which caused the punter to have to take more time too but even given that mistake the Bills were in it to the end & if Josh would have been in we may have had a better chance !

Not that Barkley was terrible it's just that Josh is "The Guy" so he needs to be on the field but to only be down by 6 against the Pats after how it starts out this team showed a lot more than any team from the recent past, i have been to Bills/Pats games where we were up at half & the Pats came out & took over & the Bills looked to just fold up & quit but thats not what i saw in this game !! 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/29/2019 at 9:01 PM, PatsFanNH said:

Fair post and agreed.

Pats are the gold standard and the Bills stood toe to toe. Time will tell if our team is for sure legit, and we are a sour bunch here right now,  ignore the hate... a win next week will show us how our team bounces back.

I'd say good luck, but my gravity toward the evil empire.only extends so far. ?

Edited by foreboding
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Two intentional groundings by Tom were "missed".  Even the neutral announcers said as much.  

One of which was negated when they called intentional grounding with Edelman in the area.  Those neutral announcers also mentioned that.. oh  and the CB drapped over Gordon once before the ball was there.. refs miss calls on both sides whining makes you sound bad and diminishes your team IMO.

21 minutes ago, T master said:

I think the big difference in the game was that Josh came out way to hyped & wanted the win so bad for the fans & because of the history between the 2 teams that he lost focus on (like McD said) what their D was giving him & tried to go to big & they made him pay !

You take away his first INT add the Houshka miss & the Bills win this game ! The punt looked as if the snap was low which caused the punter to have to take more time too but even given that mistake the Bills were in it to the end & if Josh would have been in we may have had a better chance !

Not that Barkley was terrible it's just that Josh is "The Guy" so he needs to be on the field but to only be down by 6 against the Pats after how it starts out this team showed a lot more than any team from the recent past, i have been to Bills/Pats games where we were up at half & the Pats came out & took over & the Bills looked to just fold up & quit but thats not what i saw in this game !! 

Neither O played well, I give credit to the Bills D. Brady missed open receivers and never looked right.. that’s all Buffalo D.  The difference like you said is the Vet only made 1 dumb mistake the the young kid made 3. (Brady should have thrown the ball away and settled for the FG) but I say the pressure forced all those dumb mistakes including missing open receivers.. they got happy feet.. lol