Great Game!

PatsFanNH

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Burfict gets ejected and suspended because of his reputation.  I just saw Jones hit and he should have been ejected I would t be shocked by a game or two suspension.. but the league is very inconsistent as you mentioned. 

Kraft should be banned for getting tugged at a massage parlor. But the league is very inconsistent as you mentioned.

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Yeah, not all penalties are equal.  A helmet to helmet should hold higher weight than say holding or pass interference.

Yeah, illegal formation and decapitation are VERY different things! 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Doesn't mean it's good judgement to come on an opposing teams board after an excruciating loss while nerves are still raw and post this - bad form IMO  

I guess youre right.  He should probably let the booze wear off.

Its not like we would have went on their board and rubbed it in or anything if we had won.??

I know this thread is well-meaning, but there is a time & place for everything.  This wasn't the time or the place.

Maybe you lose proper etiquette being on top for so long.  And even if you were on a team that was down, it's probably hard to imagine how it feels after a game like today, after decades of being beaten by another team.  Very few experiences in sports like what the Bills have gone through w/ the Pats.

So, thumbs down on this thread. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Yeah, not all penalties are equal.  A helmet to helmet should hold higher weight than say holding or pass interference.

hopefully at the next owners meetings they agree to make this change in the rules

I hope you realize PatsFan, you guys are going to get destroyed in your house.  The Cheap shot on Allen was the end for your team.  Ive never saw a team come together for each other like this one.  That hit will be shown to them pre-game and the entire week leading up to it.

For now prepare to see the Titans get destroyed.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

For the score yes, but you get 5 TO in a game your keeping your team in it and winning the game for them is all.  

The problem is that with the exception of the final INT the Pats didn’t really “cause” those turnovers. Allen inexplicably kept throwing the ball up for grabs into double and triple coverage.

If the Bills’ D got those turnovers I’d be happy about it but I’d be questioning the decision making of the QB more than congratulating my D for them.

Allen also cost the Bills 6 by holding the ball for 5-6 seconds and taking sacks that either put them out of FG range or made the FG attempt longer. Bills make one of those FGs and they’re not going for it on 4th down inside the 5, they’re tying the game up at 16 with a chip shot FG. Make both of those FG and they’re kicking the go ahead FG. 

The Bills D was the best on the field today, easily. What’s more impressive, holding Brady and Co. to a TD and a FG or doing it to Josh Allen and 9 brand new starters on offense?

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I hope you realize PatsFan, you guys are going to get destroyed in your house.  The Cheap shot on Allen was the end for your team.  Ive never saw a team come together for each other like this one.  That hit will be shown to them pre-game and the entire week leading up to it.

For now prepare to see the Titans get destroyed.

This team seems to be tight and has each other's backs.  They respect and believe in Josh Allen as a player and leader, which is great to see.  There will be hell to pay.

9 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

That and almost 20 years of dominance. 

I can respect the Dolphins and Shula dominance as they were just good, not cheaters. Pats are a bunch of douchebags who make it a point to cheat as much as possible, including paying Brady off the salary cap books. When their run is over, those fans better get used to being ***** on by all other fan bases, no looking back with any admiration like ppl do with Montana etc. But, maybe ppl in Boston enjoy being ***** on, could be their fetish.

2 minutes ago, MDH said:

The problem is that with the exception of the final INT the Pats didn’t really “cause” those turnovers. Allen inexplicably kept throwing the ball up for grabs into double and triple coverage.

If the Bills’ D got those turnovers I’d be happy about it but I’d be questioning the decision making of the QB more than congratulating my D for them.

Allen also cost the Bills 6 by holding the ball for 5-6 seconds and taking sacks that either put them out of FG range or made the FG attempt longer. Bills make one of those FGs and they’re not going for it on 4th down inside the 5, they’re tying the game up at 16 with a chip shot FG. Make both of those FG and they’re kicking the go ahead FG. 

The Bills D was the best on the field today, easily. What’s more impressive, holding Brady and Co. to a TD and a FG or doing it to Josh Allen and 9 brand new starters on offense?

Truth, Allen self destructed with bad decision making and reverting to hero ball.  Cost us two fgs with stupid sacks.  Bunch of those turnovers were on early downs where there was not even any need to push the ball to make some special play.  Lets not forget the two fumbles he coughed up that we luckily recovered.  Honestly we'd probably have won today with a risk adverse game manager type qb. I really hope he starts learning soon

6 minutes ago, FiftyPercent said:

I can respect the Dolphins and Shula dominance as they were just good, not cheaters. Pats are a bunch of douchebags who make it a point to cheat as much as possible, including paying Brady off the salary cap books. When their run is over, those fans better get used to being ***** on by all other fan bases, no looking back with any admiration like ppl do with Montana etc. But, maybe ppl in Boston enjoy being ***** on, could be their fetish.

I think the biggest scandal ever is coming and soon.

The thing about a deal with the devil is it has an experation date.  I believe that type of talk concerning them is legit.  When you see the Browns and Bills win their respective divisions then its over for Team Kraft and company.

7 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Truth, Allen self destructed with bad decision making and reverting to hero ball.  Cost us two fgs with stupid sacks.  Bunch of those turnovers were on early downs where there was not even any need to push the ball to make some special play.  Lets not forget the two fumbles he coughed up that we luckily recovered.  Honestly we'd probably have won today with a risk adverse game manager type qb. I really hope he starts learning soon

I don’t mind Allen taking risks, but throwing into double coverage isn’t a risk, it’s just plain dumb with the receivers they have out there. If they had a guy like Julio or Hopkins I could understand. I don’t want them to turn Josh into a game manager type QB because he has the ability to come up with big plays using his arm and his legs. He makes some god awful decisions.

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Bills D is legit! Top 3 in the league and kept the Bills in this game to the end.

Pats D is also legit and IMO won the game for the Patriots with the 5 picks.

all and all Bills fans should be optimistic for the future and I hope the Bills stay focused and don’t have a down game next week against a pretty good Titans team.

Thank you father.

• Haha (+1) 1

The only reason the Cheats won today was the premeditated dirty hit on Josh Allen.  JA was going for another 4th QTR comeback, which ended when the Cheats got him out of the game.  Congratulations.  Can't wait for Marcia to retire so maybe the NFL won't deliberately favor the Cheats anymore.  This game was the final straw for me.  

• Like (+1) 3