Great Game!

PatsFanNH

31 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

One of which was negated when they called intentional grounding with Edelman in the area.  Those neutral announcers also mentioned that.. oh  and the CB drapped over Gordon once before the ball was there.. refs miss calls on both sides whining makes you sound bad and diminishes your team IMO.

There were 3 the one you spoke of and 2 more.   

ALSO - The INT on the sideline wasn't an INT either as he "LOST possession" of the ball. When he regained possession of the ball he was being "touched" by a Bills player OOB,  therefore making it not a catch

You started off reasonable, don't go  a Wicked Crazy KooKoo for KocoPuffs on us 

On 9/29/2019 at 9:01 PM, PatsFanNH said:

Bills D is legit! Top 3 in the league and kept the Bills in this game to the end.

Pats D is also legit and IMO won the game for the Patriots with the 5 picks.

all and all Bills fans should be optimistic for the future and I hope the Bills stay focused and don’t have a down game next week against a pretty good Titans team.

Thanks.  I thought it was a great game too.  Two teams scratching and clawing and scheming for every yard.  

• Like (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

There were 3 the one you spoke of and 2 more.   

ALSO - The INT on the sideline wasn't an INT either as he "LOST possession" of the ball. When he regained possession of the ball he was being "touched" by a Bills player OOB,  therefore making it not a catch

You started off reasonable, don't go  a Wicked Crazy KooKoo for KocoPuffs on us 

Except that one WASN’T intentional grounding and was a bad call.  That was my point. 

All TO are reviewed, so your saying not only did he miss it in real time but on frame by frame play back under the hood?  That seems crazy to me..

Sorry in a rather foul mood thanks to work I am trying not let it enter anywhere else.. :)

The Patriots defensive players after the game stated that their defense intentionally baited Allen into throwing long.  That, along with their gamble on the blocked punt play was easily the difference in this one.  Josh Allen needs to get smarter about reading defenses, and anticipate the fact that Belichick will usually have his defense disguise what it's going to do with a different pre-snap look.  I know Buffalo is also adept at disguising their defense, so they should be able to help Josh with that in their preparation.  Their special teams coordinator needs to file away the trickery New England used on that one punt for future reference.  They need to know what to do if New England or somebody else does it again in the future, or maybe use it themselves sometime.  Other than those two things, just a small handful of plays, Buffalo generally outplayed New England.

On 9/29/2019 at 9:01 PM, PatsFanNH said:

Bills D is legit! Top 3 in the league and kept the Bills in this game to the end.

all and all Bills fans should be optimistic for the future and I hope the Bills stay focused and don’t have a down game next week against a pretty good Titans team.

Only had 4 picks.  And should have only had 3...Zay Jones was out of bounds when he touched the ball as they were fighting for possession meaning the ball itself was out of bounds on the 3rd one(in your mind 4th one).

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Except that one WASN’T intentional grounding and was a bad call.  That was my point. 

All TO are reviewed, so your saying not only did he miss it in real time but on frame by frame play back under the hood?  That seems crazy to me..

Sorry in a rather foul mood thanks to work I am trying not let it enter anywhere else.. :)

the prospect of losing Tom would make all Pats fans angry 

the point is there are somethings that went the Pats way and helped them secure a W. 

W/o the blown calls     .....  who know if the Pats would have stayed on top.  

24 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Only had 4 picks.  And should have only had 3...Zay Jones was out of bounds when he touched the ball as they were fighting for possession meaning the ball itself was out of bounds on the 3rd one(in your mind 4th one).

We will agree to disagree on that one. Which is fine! I forgot they overturned the one in the end zone. :)

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

the prospect of losing Tom would make all Pats fans angry 

the point is there are somethings that went the Pats way and helped them secure a W. 

W/o the blown calls     .....  who know if the Pats would have stayed on top.  

Fair point, I was just saying the Bills got just as many breaks as the Pats.. like you I noticed those more than my teams lol.. refs have been meh to bad for years. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Called highlights... they show you all the “best”  moments in like 3-4 minutes

Rewatch them and tell me I am not right,  just did was giving you the benefit of doubt. He was under very little pressure on the first two the second threw of his back foot. The third your half right but he avoided the pressure got outside the pocket and threw to a Bills receiver with three patriots in the vicinity.

Your also telling guys they are whiners about penalties and non calls, a blind man could have watched that game and seen Buffalo got shafted on 4-5 calls and noncalls.

Edited by billrooter

On 9/29/2019 at 6:01 PM, PatsFanNH said:

Thanks man! It’s great to hear some good sportsmanship from a rival. Now go eat S#*t. And F Tom Brady straight to hell.

large.F62FD308-1E31-4476-98B7-C75C125A5826.gif.dd0dbd2e28bb4fe49d407473d93f545e.giflarge.6F7A248F-A990-4EFB-A990-7D07DF7BBA73.gif.22306733dd8a3e013f4d66549757f360.gif

1 hour ago, billrooter said:

Rewatch them and tell me I am not right,  just did was giving you the benefit of doubt. He was under very little pressure on the first two the second threw of his back foot. The third your half right but he avoided the pressure got outside the pocket and threw to a Bills receiver with three patriots in the vicinity.

Your also telling guys they are whiners about penalties and non calls, a blind man could have watched that game and seen Buffalo got shafted on 4-5 calls and noncalls.

Whining about the refs is what every fan base does.. its old and the refs miss things on both sides. There was a PI missed on the Bills, numerous holds, a 15 yard face mask, etc.. refs miss stuff we notice the ones happens to our favorite team is all.. why I call it whining..

58 minutes ago, SJDK said:

Thanks man! It’s great to hear some good sportsmanship from a rival. Now go eat S#*t. And F Tom Brady straight to hell.

large.F62FD308-1E31-4476-98B7-C75C125A5826.gif.dd0dbd2e28bb4fe49d407473d93f545e.giflarge.6F7A248F-A990-4EFB-A990-7D07DF7BBA73.gif.22306733dd8a3e013f4d66549757f360.gif

See no issue him getting a kiss from his son, only sick perverted people twist a fathers love.. 

7 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Whining about the refs is what every fan base does.. its old and the refs miss things on both sides. There was a PI missed on the Bills, numerous holds, a 15 yard face mask, etc.. refs miss stuff we notice the ones happens to our favorite team is all.. why I call it whining..

See no issue him getting a kiss from his son, only sick perverted people twist a fathers love.. 

You seen all that on your phone, and what about the interceptions you think that was pressure?

Why is this thread still alive and kicking? It’s just trolling disguised as pandering. Which isn’t much better and is quite toxic right now. 

FYI It would've been wiser to wait a few days or say nothing at all. After a tough loss against division rival and losing our starting QB, no one wants  wants a consolation prize of a LAMP saying “Good Game”. You might as well have thrown in blue collar to add the cherry on top. 

42 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Is that you giving him a massage while he shoves his tongue down his son's throat? Don't choke on all that **** you slurp off of Brady's dild0s?:sick: I'm sure you have an excuse for that as well...

28 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Why is this thread still alive and kicking? It’s just trolling disguised as pandering. Which isn’t much better and is quite toxic right now. 

FYI It would've been wiser to wait a few days or say nothing at all. After a tough loss against division rival and losing our starting QB, no one wants  wants a consolation prize of a LAMP saying “Good Game”. You might as well have thrown in blue collar to add the cherry on top. 

Yep.  This right here.

15 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ahh typical whiner! “Oh the refs missed calls” wan wah.. listen up chuckles they missed plenty on the Bills and that Bills Defense like a face mask, illegal contact, PI.. and so on! It’s a game they miss stuff stop being such a piss poor loser and except a loss for what it is a loss.. One game in which your team stood toe to toe with the champs and in your case arch nemesis. So stop being such a dang baby about it!

Jesus H would you shut the ***** up and go away already. 

• Haha (+1) 1