Great Game!

PatsFanNH

19 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Bills D is legit! Top 3 in the league and kept the Bills in this game to the end.

Pats D is also legit and IMO won the game for the Patriots with the 5 picks.

all and all Bills fans should be optimistic for the future and I hope the Bills stay focused and don’t have a down game next week against a pretty good Titans team.

WTF were you watching?  ST was the difference in this game.

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

As I have said in other threads I watched from my phone. (Don had football game) So I didn’t see it, that said if it was clear his intent was to  hit him in the helmet  with his helmet he should be ejected..  

He should have been ejected, he should be suspended, and I won’t feel bad if someone takes an equally cheap shot on Marsha (Who looked old today, BTW). This has been a one way street for decades. Enough, already. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

They are clearly a bunch of cheating, classless *&%#@$%*. Had it not been for a cheap head shot worthy of a multiple game suspension, we might have won. I will not feel bad when somebody finally say screw the refs, I’m pulverizing Brady, even if it’s legal. 

Yeah, I'm so tired of it

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

All week we’ll have to hear about the 2nd best defensive unit on the field for this game.... so frustrating 

No we had the best D on the field.

Our special teams gave up a TD and missed a FG.  Our QB made more ill advised throws than theirs did.  Our D didnt stoop to the level theirs did.

6 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

That's not necessary; PatsFanNH is one of the better and even keeled fans around.  I'm not happy about this loss either, but don't take it out on another fan who is sincere about his post.  You're better than this, Virgil.

Doesn't mean it's good judgement to come on an opposing teams board after an excruciating loss while nerves are still raw and post this - bad form IMO  

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

He should have been ejected, he should be suspended, and I won’t feel bad if someone takes an equally cheap shot on Marsha (Who looked old today, BTW). This has been a one way street for decades. Enough, already. 

If Vontaze Burfict was ejected for a helmet to helmet hit today, then so should have Jonathan Jones.  Yet another example of the league not enforcing the rules evenly.

25 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Bills D is legit! Top 3 in the league and kept the Bills in this game to the end.

all and all Bills fans should be optimistic for the future and I hope the Bills stay focused and don’t have a down game next week against a pretty good Titans team.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

For the score yes, but you get 5 TO in a game your keeping your team in it and winning the game for them is all.  

For the score?  Well here's a tough question...what decides who wins the game?  Here's a clue...its not the number of turnovers.

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Doesn't mean it's good judgement to come on an opposing teams board after an excruciating loss while nerves are still raw and post this - bad form IMO  

I get your point, but he wasn't poking us in the eye.  Some of the other Pats clowns that troll this board, that's a different story.

Just now, Azucho98 said:

For the score?  Well here's a tough question...what decides who wins the game?  Here's a clue...its not the number of turnovers.

Wasn’t for the TO I’m pretty sure your O scores at least 7 more points.  Both D,s were awesome.  Special teams hurt the Bulls more than NÉE but I thought that missed XP was going. One back to bite them in the butt.

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

If Vontaze Burfict was ejected for a helmet to helmet hit today, then so should have Jonathan Jones.  Yet another example of the league not enforcing the rules evenly.

The offsetting thing needs to be fixed by the rules committee. BUT, he should have been ejected on the spot for a head shot like that. Do they go to the college rule or something similar? They need to figure that out. 

8 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

No we had the best D on the field.

Our special teams gave up a TD and missed a FG.  Our QB made more ill advised throws than theirs did.  Our D didnt stoop to the level theirs did.

Right. That’s what im saying. The media is gonna hype the pats d all week when the bills had the better unit and were put in worse positions 

i could have worded it better 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

29 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Your team and fanbase can go ***** yourselves. America is sick of all of you douchebags.

***** off!

30 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Go suck your Tom Brady blow-up doll's uggs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Burfict gets ejected and suspended because of his reputation.  I just saw Jones hit and he should have been ejected I would t be shocked by a game or two suspension.. but the league is very inconsistent as you mentioned. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

The offsetting thing needs to be fixed by the rules committee. BUT, he should have been ejected on the spot for a head shot like that. Do they go to the college rule or something similar? They need to figure that out. 

Yeah, not all penalties are equal.  A helmet to helmet should hold higher weight than say holding or pass interference.