Great Game!

PatsFanNH

Bills D is legit! Top 3 in the league and kept the Bills in this game to the end.

Pats D is also legit and IMO won the game for the Patriots with the 5 picks.

all and all Bills fans should be optimistic for the future and I hope the Bills stay focused and don’t have a down game next week against a pretty good Titans team.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 10

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Bills D is legit! Top 3 in the league and kept the Bills in this game to the end.

all and all Bills fans should be optimistic for the future and I hope the Bills stay focused and don’t have a down game next week against a pretty good Titans team.

Props for the classy and non-ribbing post.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Umm yea, screw off with the pandering..

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

So, what do you think is an appropriate response to the clear helmet to helmet head shot to Josh Allen? How would you feel if we took a similar shot at Brady’s head while prone in the pocket? 

Yea, seriously. Go away. I will put up with any other franchise’s fans. 

The team you root for has terrible players who exhibit little to no class. One of your broadcasters laughed about our QB having a concussion. Our coach had to chase Pats coaches off the field today. It’s a culture of whatever it takes to win. Unfortunately your team crosses the line time and time again. This starts and ends with Kraft and Belichick. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Go ***** yourself 

Don’t be upsetty, have some spaghetti, 

You’re generally more even tempered, yes we lost and our QB is out, and that sucks, but the post is not some outrageous spew.  Chill, refrain from kicking your dog...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I know wise crackery when I see wise crackery. This is not wise crackery. My son in law is a Pats fan and said the same thing. He was legitimately sure we could have won the game severl times. That said, your opinion on the hit on Josh? 

9 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

There is a time and a place for everything. Now is not the time for this thread,  You might be a decent guy; however, we don't like your team and we particularly don't like the cheap shots they have taken over the last couple of years - with the one today knocking our QB out of the game. It was unneccessary and classless. We do not really want to hear from any Pats* fans right now.

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

So, what do you think is an appropriate response to the clear helmet to helmet head shot to Josh Allen? How would you feel if we took a similar shot at Brady’s head while prone in the pocket? 

As I have said in other threads I watched from my phone. (Don had football game) So I didn’t see it, that said if it was clear his intent was to  hit him in the helmet  with his helmet he should be ejected..  

11 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Go ***** yourself 

That's not necessary; PatsFanNH is one of the better and even keeled fans around.  I'm not happy about this loss either, but don't take it out on another fan who is sincere about his post.  You're better than this, Virgil.

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

As I have said in other threads I watched from my phone. (Don had football game) So I didn’t see it, that said if it was clear his intent was to  hit him in the helmet  with his helmet he should be ejected..  

There is thing called Google. Type in "dirty hit on Josh Allen"  and it should show up and get back to us.

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

There is a time and a place for everything. Now is not the time for this thread,  You might be a decent guy; however, we don't like your team and we particularly don't like the cheap shots they have taken over the last couple of years - with the one today knocking our QB out of the game. It was unneccessary and classless. We do not really want to hear from any Pats* fans right now.

They are clearly a bunch of cheating, classless *&%#@$%*. Had it not been for a cheap head shot worthy of a multiple game suspension, we might have won. I will not feel bad when somebody finally say screw the refs, I’m pulverizing Brady, even if it’s legal. 

• Like (+1) 1