AFC competitive landscape

Rew

Tennessee. Just beat the breaks of the falcons in ATL. That game isn’t even close to a shoe-in for us. In fact if we go in with Barkley we’ll be 5-6 point dogs I bet. 

I think 5-3 is reasonable at the mid-way mark but that’s worrisome considering the 2nd half is much tougher. 

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Tennessee. Just beat the breaks of the falcons in ATL. That game isn’t even close to a shoe-in for us. In fact if we go in with Barkley we’ll be 5-6 point dogs I bet. 

I think 5-3 is reasonable at the mid-way mark but that’s worrisome considering the 2nd half is much tougher. 

Who scares you in the second half?

9 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Who scares you in the second half?

Dallas and NE for sure. Going to Cleveland will be very tough. Especially if they start meshing. Baltimore at home will probably have wildcard implications. And I’m not convinced Pittsburgh will be some sort of cupcake at home. 

Its not an impossible schedule but it’s looking like it’s more difficult than the first 8 for sure. 

30 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Bills have the schedule to put some space between them and the others.  They should be 6-2 at the midway point.  Even 7-1 if they beat the Eagles at home, something that is 50-50.

Titans

Bye

Dolphins

Eagles

Redskins

The Bills should have no problem with any of those teams. 

• Like (+1) 1