How is Ed Oliver playing?

dayman

I see him make a play from time to time but haven't watched him closely enough to really know. Anyone got a take? Anyone know how he's been scoring on PFF or other similar analysis tools? 

If you have the PFF stuff would also like to know about Edwards too. 

Defense is lights out so I assume all these guys doing good. Edwards had a fantastic run fill today really stood out. 

Edited by dayman

1 minute ago, dayman said:

I see him make a play from time to time but haven't watched him closely enough to really know. Anyone got a take? Anyone know how he's been scoring on PFF or other similar analysis tools? 

Defense is lights out so I assume all these guys doing good. Edwards had a fantastic run fill today really stood out. 

It is tough to take this post seriously....seems like trolling to me

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Well, he’s certainly not the disruptive force making plays in the backfield that we expected. 

Well it's 4 games. Maybe he's doing a lot of under the hood stuff well?

That Peko guy really popped off the screen today. He made some big plays ... him and Jordan Philips. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Well, he’s certainly not the disruptive force making plays in the backfield that we expected. 

Depends what you mean by making plays? Sacks? Fumbles? 

While we all want those and hope they’re still to come, he was constantly getting in brady’s face today and forcing him to move his feet. 

He he has been disruptive, just not in a measurable way like many of us want to see.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

You're not watching him play, then.  He is constantly in the backfield.  He may not be getting sacks, but he is winning his matchups every week.  In fact, there was a stat out there that his "Win %" on pass rushes was like 23% which was good for 4th OVERALL in the entire league.  He has been very good.  He hit Brady a couple times today.  He's one of the main reasons why our LBs have been running so free.  Edmunds was a BEAST today.  Why?  In large part due to the DTs, especially Oliver, keeping him clean.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 5

Just now, sven233 said:

You're not watching him play, then.  He is constantly in the backfield.  He may not be getting sacks, but he is winning his matchups every week.  In fact, there was a stat out there that his "Win %" on pass rushes was like 23% which was good for 4th OVERALL in the entire league.  He has been very good.  He hit Brady a couple times today.

He’s watching, he’s just not smart enough to understand what he is seeing.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, zevo said:

It is tough to take this post seriously....seems like trolling to me

Sounds like a legitimate question to me I also was wondering the same thing I watch the games but I really don't zero in on any particular player, I really don't hear his name called a lot

13 minutes ago, dayman said:

playing better than Quinnen Williams 

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

your contribution to this discussion has been nothing but slinging insults. Is this normal for you?

Your contribution has been unintelligent drivel, which is worse? Put up some takes that are actually well thought out and not just spewing the trash you have posted. Is it really that hard?

• Like (+1) 1