Make the trade for Stephon Diggs

20 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Paid Cousins too much and Thielen’s gonna need cash too 

I've noticed very little chemistry between Cousins and Thielen since their public spat last year. In the game two weeks ago they looked like they wanted to kill one another after a few misfires. My guess is Thielen gets traded.

25 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Lonnie Johnson was the only Bill to ever make me punch a concrete wall. Repeatedly.

Robert "stonehands Royal made me do the same with the biggest second step ever to nullify a td pass against the titans and he still barely made it out of bounds. I mean he almost did a split to step out of bounds from mid endzone. 

16 minutes ago, Dopey said:

The potential td passes weren't even close to being catchable. Josh and Zay have their own issues. Never said Zay didn't, but this year Josh's issues have cost Zay 3 tds. And today's miss to Zay may have cost us a win. 

Josh Allens play did cost us the win.....along with ST's

Can you at least say the 3 passes cost Zay "a chance" at 3 TD's.......cuz there is no guarantee especially given the player he would have even caught them.....

At halftime they said only 3 things can happen when you throw deep. 

Catch. 

PI

Incomplete

If it’s intercepted, it’s on the WR.  Interesting that all Josh’s 50/50 balls end up picks. 

Zay hasnt had the greatest of luck with Josh, but it’s time to move on.  We don’t have a 1.  Three wide WR, we can’t run out two solid WRs and a guy who never makes plays. 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Josh Allens play did cost us the win.....along with ST's

Can you at least say the 3 passes cost Zay "a chance" at 3 TD's.......cuz there is no guarantee especially given the player he would have even caught them.....

Sure, I'm pretty sure I did with the words "potential" and "may". If they were there and dropped, I would be all for his departure. Don't forget, I'm a Bills fan. I'm not a Zay lover or Duke hater. Zay apologist, yes. Zay lover, no. Keep in mind, in our 1st four games, no one has been open for more tds than Zay. He should get those" chances". Hopefully Josh hits whoever gets open in the endzone.

12 hours ago, Dopey said:

No one is tracking those missed td passes. They were awful throws. Look, Zay ain't all that. I get it. But if you look at the 3 td misses, there's no denying they are on Josh. 3 potential tds in 4 games is on pace for 12 this year, but Josh just didn't get them there. Don't know if we're talking about the same thing. Zay's not great, I get it, but Josh is making him look bad. AND I LIKE JOSH!

You make a lot of sense for being Dopey!

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

I've noticed very little chemistry between Cousins and Thielen since their public spat last year. In the game two weeks ago they looked like they wanted to kill one another after a few misfires. My guess is Thielen gets traded.

Well Thielen did come out after the game frustrated by the coaches wanting to run the ball all the time and said that when the running game isn't working you have to start throwing the ball. I would think he is closer to being traded over Diggs unless Cousins and the coaching staff are almost out the door?

• Like (+1) 1