Make the trade for Stephon Diggs

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Right I am saying Zay cant track a ball....he also doesnt run as fast as his timed speed......that is why he is a slot. 

No one is tracking those missed td passes. They were awful throws. Look, Zay ain't all that. I get it. But if you look at the 3 td misses, there's no denying they are on Josh. 3 potential tds in 4 games is on pace for 12 this year, but Josh just didn't get them there. Don't know if we're talking about the same thing. Zay's not great, I get it, but Josh is making him look bad. AND I LIKE JOSH!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

No one is tracking those missed td passes. They were awful throws. Look, Zay ain't all that. I get it. But if you look at the 3 td misses, there's no denying they are on Josh. 3 potential tds in 4 games is on pace for 12 this year, but Josh just didn't get them there. Don't know if we're talking about the same thing. Zay's not great, I get it, but Josh is making him look bad. AND I LIKE JOSH!

I am not saying that the throws are not on Josh

I am saying that had they been on target I dont trust zay to catch them.   It snot that he cant make those throws because he was doing it to Foster last year

Edited by John from Riverside

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I am not saying that the throws are not on Josh

I am saying that had they been on target I dont trust zay to catch them.   It snot that he cant make those throws because he was doing it to Foster last year

If Foster comes in and excels, I am as glad as anyone here. Even at Zay's expense. Hope it happens, I wanna win. Zay is doing his best, but to say he wouldn't this or wouldn't that is unfair. He had a decent year last year with crap qb play and crap oline play. And because of Josh missing these throws Zay doesn't lead us in tds. And if he doesn't miss on Zay today, we might have beat n.e.

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

If Foster comes in and excels, I am as glad as anyone here. Even at Zay's expense. Hope it happens, I wanna win. Zay is doing his best, but to say he wouldn't this or wouldn't that is unfair. He had a decent year last year with crap qb play and crap oline play. And because of Josh missing these throws Zay doesn't lead us in tds. And if he doesn't miss on Zay today, we might have beat n.e.

There has not been "crap qb play" this year

There has been a game where Josh played badly where we went against one of the best defenses in the league....Josh played well on our way to 3 and 0

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

There has not been "crap qb play" this year

There has been a game where Josh played badly where we went against one of the best defenses in the league....Josh played well on our way to 3 and 0

3 tds vs 6 ints. 5 fumbles with 2 lost and missed Zay on 3 easy tds so far. He's getting better. Today was against a great d no doubt. I think we're going off track, John. If Josh gets those 3 tds to Zay, I don't see how anyone on pace for 12 tds would be considered worse than a ps player. But alas, Josh did miss those easy td throws. JMO.

Just now, Dopey said:

3 tds vs 6 ints. 5 fumbles with 2 lost and missed Zay on 3 easy tds so far. He's getting better. Today was against a great d no doubt. I think we're going off track, John. If Josh gets those 3 tds to Zay, I don't see how anyone on pace for 12 tds would be considered worse than a ps player. But alas, Josh did miss those easy td throws. JMO.

Dopey....Im trying to be as nice on this as I can...there is NO SUCH THING AS A EASY ZAY JONES PASS......

He bobbles everything

He drops balls

He is not dependable

If you want to blame Josh for Zay Jones weaknesses that is your right......but your just not looking at it objectively

Zay Jones is not a good wide reciever

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Dopey....Im trying to be as nice on this as I can...there is NO SUCH THING AS A EASY ZAY JONES PASS......

He bobbles everything

He drops balls

He is not dependable

If you want to blame Josh for Zay Jones weaknesses that is your right......but your just not looking at it objectively

Zay Jones is not a good wide reciever

The potential td passes weren't even close to being catchable. Josh and Zay have their own issues. Never said Zay didn't, but this year Josh's issues have cost Zay 3 tds. And today's miss to Zay may have cost us a win. 

7 minutes ago, Dopey said:

The potential td passes weren't even close to being catchable. Josh and Zay have their own issues. Never said Zay didn't, but this year Josh's issues have cost Zay 3 tds. And today's miss to Zay may have cost us a win. 

Zay sucks.    Hopefully they demote him before we waste anymore time with him on the field.