Make the trade for Stephon Diggs

49 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Would much rather have him running those deep throws then Zay Jones

That is all

Would rather have Mahomes throwing to Zay.

Josh: 3tds vs. 6 picks and 5 fumbles(2 lost). In 4 games. Missed Zay on 3 would be tds, in 4 games. He flat out missed an open Zay on those 3. Yep, that all changes with Diggs. Ok.

17 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Diggs will not all of a sudden make Allen make better decisions.  I know you dont agree but Diggs will have no noticeable impact on this offense.

This makes no sense     The guy caught 102 balls last season and Zay well Zay sucks 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

I would love to have diggs at wr he rarely drops a pass. I was furious that Zay didnt pull the db intercepting the pass out of bounds. It actually looked like Zay helped keep him in bounds on tha play. Zay just grab jim and fall straight back it would've been a incomplete pass ughh.

But i wouldn't give up a 1st for diggs maybe two 2nds though.

Edited by ChattanoogaBills

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Why?  So Zay could drop the passes?

Dude the passes have to get there 1st. You see the stats and you can go back to see the horrible throws from Josh to Zay. 3 blown tds. But, ok. He drops them, sure.? 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Dude the passes have to get there 1st. You see the stats and you can go back to see the horrible throws from Josh to Zay. 3 blown tds. But, ok. He drops them, sure.? 

The passes DO get there......so there that they are out in front of slow ass Zay Jones

2 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Kelvin Benjamin.

Not even close...

Agreed....as much as I do not like Zay Jones play Kelvin Benjaman felt like a fuking plant against us

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The passes DO get there......so there that they are out in front of slow ass Zay Jones

Agreed....as much as I do not like Zay Jones play Kelvin Benjaman felt like a fuking plant against us

Read your reply to me and tell me you make sense. Show me 3 dropped td passes to zay. They never got there and he was open. 

Edited by Dopey

Just now, John from Riverside said:

which part does not make sense?

Quote:

" The passes DO get there.....so there that they are out in front of slow ass Zay Jones". So now your saying he's slow after I pointed out how he's getting open for tds but Josh misses him?

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Quote:

" The passes DO get there.....so there that they are out in front of slow ass Zay Jones". So now your saying he's slow after I pointed out how he's getting open for tds but Josh misses him?

Right I am saying Zay cant track a ball....he also doesnt run as fast as his timed speed......that is why he is a slot. 

If you want to make a trade, trade for Trent Williams as IMO the O-line is the bigger issue, though don't want to give up the farm for him either.

Maybe the issue with the line is lack of playing together in the pre-season and will get better, but right now not sure they look much better than last year, at least wrt to pass blocking.

• Like (+1) 1