Make the trade for Stephon Diggs

1 minute ago, FluffHead said:

This is a google image of duffs receipt that has altered date and signature 

Yup it’s confirmed fake.  Doesn’t mean he wasn’t there, but someone put a fake receipt up for attention at the very least.  But he probably wasn’t there either

For anyone that actually believes any of this...

He was NOT at Duff’s today... and we’re talking about a trade, not a free agent situation. I doubt he’s touring the NFL.  Decision belongs to the Vikes. 

That said, get it done Beane!!!!

On 9/30/2019 at 5:22 AM, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Him Dawkins and the punter right now for me. 

Why the Punter.  He actually has played well in the 1st quarter of the season.   Today was the first day, he muffed with the 21 yard Punt.  The punt block was NOT his fault.   

19 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

For anyone that actually believes any of this...

He was NOT at Duff’s today... and we’re talking about a trade, not a free agent situation. I doubt he’s touring the NFL.  Decision belongs to the Vikes. 

That said, get it done Beane!!!!

prove it!

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

They probably wont let go of Theilen

Take what you can get that is better then what you have

Thielen broke out pretty late, he's on the older side...This is leverage Beane should be using!

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

No. No he’s not.

Is he a million times better than Joe in winslow?

Yes.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This isn’t hyperbole at all. 

I would bet money on him lying but bro Jackson is a great name. 

Also, why would they take him to that Duff’s?  There are ones closer to the airport and the stadium. 

No he literally does eveything better, sure he's not a burner but he can catch and gets open deeeeep. Zay can get open deep sometimes but can't catch

5 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

ProFootballTalk

@ProFootballTalk

·

32s

2013: Vikings had no intent to trade Percy Harvin. Then they traded him. 2019: Vikings have no plans to trade Stefon Diggs. So, stay tuned.

Is Diggs high too? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Well there goes that idea. 

Real talk though, what does Diggs bring to this offense that Smokey doesn’t? Has WR been that big an issue other than if you want to give Zay some blame for stuff this past week? I think the WR’s are there if the QB can do what he needs to. 

And the qb is still learning that on a cheap contract so you can over invest in making life easier for him

im not a huge Diggs guy but couldn’t be more pro-add WR threats. Give Allen more wide open throws. Pull more pass rushers into coverage. Make his life easier 

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 4

Well, since we are in neverland, what would you give up for him?

Considering he’s already under contract, young, and arguably better than any WR we’d get in the draft....

I’d give up a 1st and a 4th.  That’s my max.  

We could still get a OT and OLB with our first two remaining picks and this team would

be pretty complete 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Well, since we are in neverland, what would you give up for him?

Considering he’s already under contract, young, and arguably better than any WR we’d get in the draft....

I’d give up a 1st and a 4th.  That’s my max.  

We could still get a OT and OLB with our first two remaining picks and this team would

be pretty complete 

How about a 2nd and that’s it. 

The dude averages 850 yds a season over his first 4. 

• Like (+1) 2