Make the trade for Stephon Diggs

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Diggs' stats are pretty unimpressive to me.

He's played a full season, never.

He's gotten 1000+ yards once.

He had 24 TDs in his first four years, combined.

I am TOTALLY in the "we need one more SOLID receiver," camp.  I'm not sure Stefon Diggs is worth $14 million/year, though.  And I'm in the HELL NO camp when it comes to Green.  Not sure how much of an impact an aging, injury prone WR is gonna make in the 5 (tops) games he actually plays in.

I honestly don't know what WRs are available at the moment, but if Diggs and Green are the best two .... I'd rather roll with who we've got.

Watkins got 14 million per year with less production and more time injured.  Chiefs fans dont seem to mind.

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

I think they need at least two more good WRs.... think about this WR corps if John Brown gets hurt. 

I'm not sure it happens this season, but they need to add at least one good WR and another solid one in the offseason, IMO.

You and I are in agreement.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, HiddenInLight said:

Watkins got 14 million per year with less production and more time injured.  Chiefs fans dont seem to mind.

They should

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

I think they need at least two more good WRs.... think about this WR corps if John Brown gets hurt. 

I'm not sure it happens this season, but they need to add at least one good WR and another solid one in the offseason, IMO.

“Need”?.  In order to win a super bowl we need 2 more WRs?  I’d rather have 2 good tackles.

I'd rather draft a WR in the upcoming draft, which has a very strong WR class. I'm ok with our WRs now that we have a big-bodied guy in Duke. 1-Tech DT would be nice. We're not picking up a RT, though I wish we would. Going to give Ford the rest of the season to show he's not the future at that position (I don't believe he is, he should be rotating in at LG).