Make the trade for Stephon Diggs

58 minutes ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

Screenshot_2019-10-02-19-40-53-1.png

Well there goes that idea. 

Real talk though, what does Diggs bring to this offense that Smokey doesn’t? Has WR been that big an issue other than if you want to give Zay some blame for stuff this past week? I think the WR’s are there if the QB can do what he needs to. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Most GMs overvalue draft picks to some degree, especially like that, and because none of them are all that great at picking. Beane has been pretty decent for sure. But he lost some serious players to get some of those picks. 

Beane has been pretty good at drafting in general at least on early returns. But even a GM that is "Good" at drafting is lucky to consistently produce 2-3 starters and 1 or 2 role players per-draft. Which means that you are still likely to bust on 3-5 picks per draft. I wouldn't be opposed to a Diggs trade if the price was right. I would give up a 2nd and 4th plus Zay or whatever other throw in player they want. But a 1st is just a bit too rich. I don't think Minny who wants to win now however is trading him. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

They have less than $3 mil in cap space. They would have to do some serious work to their current contracts in order to afford Diggs.

you have taken note? Beanes a wizard and nothing is impossible these days.

thielen and diggs for me

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Maybe Paul McCartneys post Beatles band?

well in that case, i am listening. wings?  , no chance unless its a James Bond movie

the issue of sauce/ no sauce is negotiable

ranch? I will sit on the fence and trust my betters to make the call. i am biased as hell about these matters.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The sauce is getting hot

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

well in that case, i am listening. wings?  , no chance unless its a James Bond movie

the issue of sauce/ no sauce is negotiable

ranch? I will sit on the fence and trust my betters to make the call. i am biased as hell about these matters.

The sauce is getting hot

It's fake, read the thread

11 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I just called and a spoke to a girl and asked if Diggs was there today.  She said “No he’s not, just a rumor”.  

So...receipt shows it would have been about 8 hours ago when he was there though, and she said “No he’s not here”.  So maybe she doesn’t know he was there at lunch and thinks people are asking if he is there now.  

But so far, we can’t verify this link to the restaurant and Diggs.  Receipt could be faked, but maybe someone else try calling and make sure it’s clear your asking about lunch time.

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I just called and a spoke to a girl and asked if Diggs was there today.  She said “No he’s not, just a rumor”.  

So...receipt shows it would have been about 8 hours ago when he was there though, and she said “No he’s not here”.  So maybe she doesn’t know he was there at lunch and thinks people are asking if he is there now.  

But so far, we can’t verify this link to the restaurant and Diggs.  Receipt could be faked, but maybe someone else try calling and make sure it’s clear your asking about lunch time.

Dude. Don’t waste that ladies time. Call canton and ask if they’ve changed his enshrinement case to his Bills Jersey yet. That’s what a real insider does.

• Haha (+1) 1