Make the trade for Stephon Diggs

42 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

This is instagram. He did not “just follow them”. He’s been following them. Instagram does not show who he follows in chronological order. It shows up at the top of Trapasso’s page because they are people they both follow. Irresponsible tweet from Trappasso 

Unless Trap looked earlier or yesterday at Diggs' twitter and those weren't Diggs follows then and suddenly are now.

I assume Trap knows how twitter works.

On 9/29/2019 at 7:56 PM, mattynh said:

Diggs will not all of a sudden make Allen make better decisions.  I know you dont agree but Diggs will have no noticeable impact on this offense.

I do agree.

18 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Thielen is a million times better so get him instead

Done deal.

5 minutes ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

Unless Trap looked earlier or yesterday at Diggs' twitter and those weren't Diggs follows then and suddenly are now.

I assume Trap knows how twitter works.

I believe it’s Instagram. Twitter and Instagram have different ways to show that stuff. Instagram shows you the common follows first, which is what Chris T say and mistook for most recent. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Thielen is a million times better so get him instead

This isn’t hyperbole at all. 

48 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

30429535-4EF8-46D9-A201-59ECAA494748.jpeg

I would bet money on him lying but bro Jackson is a great name. 

Also, why would they take him to that Duff’s?  There are ones closer to the airport and the stadium. 

Edited by C.Biscuit97

Diggs instantly bolsters the passing game. Allen has made some questionable decisions, but that doesn’t change the fact that he has a very limited number of weapons at the skill positions to work with. 

I really hope they can get this done, it’s the perfect time in the season to make a move like this with the bye week on the horizon.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This isn’t hyperbole at all. 

I would bet money on him lying but bro Jackson is a great name. 

Also, why would they take him to that Duff’s?  There are ones closer to the airport and the stadium. 

It’s a smokescreen DUH 

I thought that I would never say this, but the Bills should consider Diggs if they already haven't. Diggs skillset and ability to make contested catches is exactly what the Bills need. The offense would change dramatically. This is one that I would look in to.

Just now, GG said:

It's odd that Beane has no problem giving up valuable draft picks for unknown players on draft day.  He's not as aggressive in giving up picks for proven players.

Most GMs overvalue draft picks to some degree, especially like that, and because none of them are all that great at picking. Beane has been pretty decent for sure. But he lost some serious players to get some of those picks.