Josh Allen Failed His First Big Test

corta765

47 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Sure 6 TDs total against 9 turnovers. I don’t want my QB committing 36 turnovers it’s not sustainable. He needs to do better I believe he can but today was a step back

mans now those 8 TOs (doesn’t have 9) have resulted in how many Losses?

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

They lost because of Allen today plain and simple. Rather he finished the game or not he made some completely meatheaded plays. I haven’t given up on him yet but he’s played enough to start making these adjustments. His need for the big throw and homerun VS the safer shorter route is maddening as a fan. I hope he’s ok, and I absolutely want him starting against another pretty nasty defense in Tennessee. If he can’t learn from his mistakes and get better then at least we’ll know by seasons end if he’s franchise material or not. He needs to play every possible down though this season. 

Nope.

Pats O - 1 TD + 1 FG

Bills O - 1 TD + 1 FG

STs were the difference 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Stallions said:

I don't the offense game plan helped Allen's play.  Why not quick slants, out-patterns or draws??  Maybe the plan was to show off Josh's arm and stretch the defense but obviously that failed.  That nice, quick play drive to start the 3rd quarter was never brought back again?

I too wondered what the heck they were thinking. That quick pass drive worked so nice. 

Where was all the fun misdirection with Roberts and McKenzie and jet sweeps and stuff to limit the pass rush some more. It was disappointing they found the “key” that one drive and never found it again 

Anyone who was expecting a break out game today from Josh was being naive...now, we should expect him to avoid the picks, no doubt about that....but NE's D makes everyone look bad lately.....hell, the last TD scored on that D before today was in the AFCCG last year....and that was after they blanked Pat Mahomes and the Chiefs for a full freaking half !!.....and then shut down the Rams.....etc, etc.....Josh will get better...

Edited by Iron Maiden

15 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Honestly, Allen hasn’t played any good complete games of four quarters this season. That becomes an issue when you face the Pats. We were just able to escape with wins against lesser teams. 

Been trying to tell ppl this but they don't want to listen.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Sure 6 TDs total against 9 turnovers. I don’t want my QB committing 36 turnovers it’s not sustainable. He needs to do better I believe he can but today was a step back

for the record he has 8 TOs. Only 2 lost Fumbles.