Micah Hyde: we would have been ejected for that hit on Brady

TroutDog

Just now, Gray Beard said:

I’m watching the Saints-Cowboys game right now.  During every play somebody throws a flag, then the refs get in a huddle and decide what penalty the Saints should get.  It’s atrocious. 

Jones and his cowgirls are another POS team.

With special rules that only apply too them and the pats***

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Vontaze Burfict was ejected today for a helmet to helmet hit against the Colts.  I know Burfict has a history of being a dirty player, but you can't enforce a rule for being a dirty player vs not known for being a dirty player.  Rules should be enforced equally, but obviously they are not.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001059810/article/vontaze-burfict-ejected-for-helmettohelmet-hit

"Raiders linebacker Vontaze Burfict was thrown out of Sunday's 31-24 win over the Colts for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Indianapolis tight end Jack Doyle.

At first, the Raiders received just a 15-yard penalty for the play, but Burfict was later ejected after a review of the video."

There have been a million head shots so far this season alone.  1 ejection---and it's because it's Burfict.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I wish Hyde tested that theory out. I don't want to see anybody hurt , I got hurt freshman year , D2 college and never recovered. It changed my life . Obviously , the circumstances are completely different but I don't wish any injury on these guys. 

With that said - we were at War . An eye for an eye imo. That was a gruesome , uncalled for hit . Basically like Gronk to Tre almost. 

I wish Hyde tested that theory!

Still proud of the guys. Hyde with a huge pick.

Him and Poyer had Brady looking as bad as I've ever seen him play! This is a Championship level D . Glad they're speaking to the media about these issues us fans have been bitching about for years. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Vontaze Burfict was ejected today for a helmet to helmet hit against the Colts.  I know Burfict has a history of being a dirty player, but you can't enforce a rule for being a dirty player vs not known for being a dirty player.  Rules should be enforced equally, but obviously they are not.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001059810/article/vontaze-burfict-ejected-for-helmettohelmet-hit

"Raiders linebacker Vontaze Burfict was thrown out of Sunday's 31-24 win over the Colts for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Indianapolis tight end Jack Doyle.

At first, the Raiders received just a 15-yard penalty for the play, but Burfict was later ejected after a review of the video."

was wondering what he was up to

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

This.  Props to Hyde for saying this, and it’s warranted... even national media folks are starting to comment on the double standard the Pats are gifted with. 

I am glad that Hyde spoke out and it is warranted. I hope to hear others speak out in support of him. Even the media can't turn their backs anymore as they are probably getting as sick of the Pats as everyone...I hope this sentiment continues. The Pats show no shame and continue to cheapen "winning"

5 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Haha— and Riveron said the defender “turned his head away”? It got turned after he leveled his head into JA. 

Man , just seeing it again makes my blood boil. That was an intentional , ugly hit.  Completely uncalled for.

If a fan ran out and went for his knees, tried hurting that defender in any way  , I'd contribute to or start a GoFundMe to take care of his legal fees. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Yup.  The NFL is fixed to continue the Cheats dynasty.  I've seen it all and I've seen enough.  From Gronk trying to paralyze Tre' to Jones's dirty hit today, they're just not going to call the Cheats on their cheating.  They may not be taping opponents or deflating footballs anymore, but they continue to cheat with impunity.  ***** them and ***** the NFL.

The NFL doesn't even try to disquise it anymore.  Its a blatant and obvious disgrace that the shield has no problem perpetuating. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

So if there was a “hold” it should have been called 5 seconds before the hit on Josh. Did anyone even see a hold. So frustrating!!  Typical BS!!

Never saw the actual hold but on the gif where Josh gets hit, you can see a flag fly behind him before he gets hit.

2 hours ago, jamiezzz said:

Eye for an Eye, sorry to be that way, but they should have taken the 15 yards, and killed brady.  May

be we get an offeset penalty?  F####ck joke.

That's where baseball gets it right. You hit my guy wrong....well, you know what's coming.

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

There were at least 2 hits like that on Thursday, no one got ejected.  It's far more rare than the helmet to helmet hits.

Burfict was ejected today because he was throwing punches a week ago and is generally dirty.

burfict is barely human.....kinda like bill romanowski

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

So if there was a “hold” it should have been called 5 seconds before the hit on Josh. Did anyone even see a hold. So frustrating!!  Typical BS!!

The flag was definitely out before the hit.

Edit: I see this has already been resolved, nvm.

Edited by arcane

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

burfict is barely human.....kinda like bill romanowski

they let him parade around the field and then leave the game area and waited for five minutes for him to return in that playoff game against the Steelers

it was epic

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

not as good a player though.  he was pretty good, but dirty

he was a more talented scumbag..i agree

Just now, row_33 said:

they let him parade around the field and then leave the game area and waited for five minutes for him to return in that playoff game against the Steelers

it was epic

that cincy performance was one of the most degrading things i have ever seen in sports

• Like (+1) 1

This is a problem with penalties. It’s been like that for decades. There shouldn’t be any offsetting calls for minimal versus flagrant 15 yarders.

Theres an issue in my opinion. Like the half the distance penalties, if you commit a 15 yarder on the 20 yard line it should be 15 yards, not half the distance.

Id take Brady’s knees out inside the 10 yard line. Just my opinion.