Scott Zolak is a scumbag classless POS!!

Bubba Gump

2 hours ago, Tiffany980 said:

Pats fan here... Zo was Drew Bledsoe's backup and started a few games. He's a very good football analyst, but is over the top because the Boston media is so anti-Patriots. They can't wait for Brady and BB to fail. Negativity everywhere. It was a nasty hit and penalty for sure. Completely unnecessary. 

Anything I've ever heard from any NE media personality is endless, blind praise and defense for BB, Brady, and Kraft.

Sign me up for anti-Patriots media...

5 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Who?

5 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Who is this skid-mark?

3 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

What is a Scott zolak?

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Who?

4 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Maybe he’s LOLing at McDermott’s comment and not Allen being concussed?

3 hours ago, transient said:

I might be mistaken, but I think it's the medical term for the cheese-like stuff a dude's junk makes during exercise.  

3 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

The tweet was edited from when I first saw it. The Mcdermott part wasn't in the original tweet. I'm sure he went back and changed it so he could have a cop out. He should have also clarified if that's what he was laughing about. But I doubt it, he defended Gronk's hit on Tre last year as well. Guy is an ass clown.

1 hour ago, dhg said:

Yes. Who?

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Who’s Scott Zolak ?

57 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Who?

Zolak is Brady's Dild0 minion, cleans it up real nice when he's through...he's just angry he doesn't have a fresh one from today to suck dry after Brady is done with it... 

There was an article from this morning pleading for fans not to litter the field with Brady's second favorite past time, coming in just after sucking off refs of course, but right before shoving his tongue down his own son's throat...

Apparently there was concern over Brady taking a dild0 to the Achilles or ACL. Josh Allen was an after thought in all this of course, much like how the refs or nfl couldn't give a flying rats @$$ that the cheats were trying to murder our "right" Josh. 

We should've shown our disdain and pelted the refs, the cheats, and especially Brady and belicheat to death by dild0. Like an old fashion stoning but much more meaning and symbolism behind it. It is just, it is fair...

I'm encouraging all fans to take part during our home field advantage AFC champ game against the Pats. We can have 74,000 strong double fisting 148,000 dild0s of all sizes, shapes and colors just flooding the stadium bringing mercy and justice to all of Buffalo Mafia in one fell swoop! It would be a glorius end to these bastards cheating, manipulative ways. Right after Josh Allen leaps across the Goal line for the winning TD and launches the ball out of the stadium of course. Just make sure Gronk is also in town for a dose of his own medicine...

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, The Red King said:

No place in football for a hit like that?  Sorry, McD.  By doing absolutely nothing about it, the league made it quite clear there is a place for it.  The Pats assassinated our QB and suffered zero consequences for it on their way to the W.

Absolutely.  And the offsetting penalty on the same play was the "salt in the wound".  Offensive hold = flagrant helmet to helmet personal foul = replay third down.

23 hours ago, MJS said:

Anything I've ever heard from any NE media personality is endless, blind praise and defense for BB, Brady, and Kraft.

Sign me up for anti-Patriots media...

Gee, we have hacks who have admitted to making up "scandals" like taping walkthroughs. We have clowns openly root for the Pats too fail. There are very few personalities who want NE to succeed. In fact, the owner of the Red Sox owns one of the 2 newspapers in Boston. His directive is to trash the Pats because he considers them competition!