Scott Zolak is a scumbag classless POS!!

Bubba Gump

24 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Laughing at a player getting a concussion is classless, not impartial. The guy is a complete douche. Maybe he's still butthurt because he sucked as a QB.

But yes, I think we watched the two best defenses in the NFL today. The Bills made Brady look like dog doodoo. The Pats basically blitzed every other play and confused JA.

I am tired and I didn’t state what I meant by my comment about Zoe.  I meant that is why he hasn’t been fired.. I was not defending the LOL.

• Like (+1) 1

I find it amusing a former NFL QB that couldn't cut it in the league feels he has a place to laugh at a player's injury. There's a reason you're not in the league anymore Scott and why you weren't in the league that long to begin with. I actually had to strain my memory to remember who he was

Edited by buffalo2218

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

Pats fan here... Zo was Drew Bledsoe's backup and started a few games. He's a very good football analyst, but is over the top because the Boston media is so anti-Patriots. They can't wait for Brady and BB to fail. Negativity everywhere. It was a nasty hit and penalty for sure. Completely unnecessary. 

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Maybe he’s LOLing at McDermott’s comment and not Allen being concussed?

The tweet was edited from when I first saw it. The Mcdermott part wasn't in the original tweet. I'm sure he went back and changed it so he could have a cop out. He should have also clarified if that's what he was laughing about. But I doubt it, he defended Gronk's hit on Tre last year as well. Guy is an ass clown.

20 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

Pats fan here... Zo was Drew Bledsoe's backup and started a few games. He's a very good football analyst, but is over the top because the Boston media is so anti-Patriots. They can't wait for Brady and BB to fail. Negativity everywhere. It was a nasty hit and penalty for sure. Completely unnecessary. 

The analyst thinks there is a place in today’s NFL for flagrant helmet to helmet hits?  He sounds great. 

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

I hate the Pats, but he has a point here. Allen plays recklessly. This sort of stuff is inevitable given his running style. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/scottzolak/status/1178437298649739264

I realize that, but to laugh at a player getting concussed from that is totally inexcusable. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Who?

dude... he’s got the blue checkmark... SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!!!

1 hour ago, Tiffany980 said:

really?  That’s... weird.

• Haha (+1) 1

The Patriot way requires all who follow to be a band of lowlifes. Everyone seems to fall in line. You have to be majorly compensating for something in your life to actually root for that team. I trust no one that openly admits to being a Pats* fan  ( verbally, wearing gear etc etc)